german shepherd X greyhound

bunnys any pics of the dogs you talk about?? an is the pup yoy picking at weekend a shepard x??

red dawn i i would not put pics up of animals that do not belong to me , without permission sorry to be hones ti have never give it the thought to ask to take any , but thats me atb bunnys.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had a few days summertime ferreting (pest control in nz)with my white shepherd bitch and my 3/4 grey 1/4 white shepherd bitch   All the rabbits are to be killed whatever their

mate i couldnt give feck what you think and i think you know that, i will be going to few local shows this summer , come over and tell me again what you think of me , just in case i forget as yo

And all this from an add on donedeal for a lurcher pup,this site is ferkin amazing,lol.

Posted Images

bunnys any pics of the dogs you talk about?? an is the pup yoy picking at weekend a shepard x??

red dawn i i would not put pics up of animals that do not belong to me , without permission sorry to be hones ti have never give it the thought to ask to take any , but thats me atb bunnys.

Years ago i met a lad who had a small line of GSD lurchers, he had a few, a 7/8 1/8 GSD Grey and some others, am talking early 90,s now and the lads were from north yorks, Whitby or Filey way if i remember right. A long shot, but is this the line your talking of bunny,s ? Cheers

Never been a fan of any first cross of any type much prefer line bred 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th bred animal's,never come across them yet with alsation x grey's i guess there is some out there for the lad's that do run this cross or breed them what do they look for in the alsation or from what kind of working background is the alsation stock from ?? :thumbs:

the types one would look for would be animals with working backgrounds , level toplines without any exageration sound temps bold laid back bright intelligent , the list his pretty much the same his any animal being used for work . seen the foundation animal aloow one on ones property but ya sure has hell not a leaving ha ha atb bunnys.

Years ago i met a lad who had a small line of GSD lurchers, he had a few, a 7/8 1/8 GSD Grey and some others, am talking early 90,s now and the lads were from north yorks, Whitby or Filey way if i remember right. A long shot, but is this the line your talking of bunny,s ? Cheers

no freelance these woud not be those , but hass one says one eighthalli , surprising but he alli has a strong gene and holds the qualitys well within the lurcher , if one gets my meaning one does not seem to get the frustrating effects that some base animals give , atb bunnys...

no freelance these woud not be those , but hass one says one eighthalli , surprising but he alli has a strong gene and holds the qualitys well within the lurcher , if one gets my meaning one does not seem to get the frustrating effects that some base animals give , atb bunnys...

I cant see the point in just having 1/8 of anything just in a runner, just my opinion. Although my mates half cross did the job just fine and i do agree that a GSDxGrey put to another blend of Gsd Grey would be a better option than a genuine first cross as i would always prefer a pup out of parents that are tried and tested grafters doing the job and flooring the required choice of quarry,s you will be running. again just my opinion. Atb Freelance

I cant see the point in just having 1/8 of anything just in a runner, just my opinion. Although my mates half cross did the job just fine and i do agree that a GSDxGrey put to another blend of Gsd Grey would be a better option than a genuine first cross as i would always prefer a pup out of parents that are tried and tested grafters doing the job and flooring the required choice of quarry,s you will be running. again just my opinion. Atb Freelance

my thoughts completely atb bunnys.
  • Like 1

sent you a pm .!

looking well Malc..

how that pup working out...? he looks nice and strong.

Is he brainy ? hows he work the Nets and ferrets ?

Im liking this X more and more all the time.

hes working well im pleased hes realy good with the ferrets havent been out on the nets yet he will this season hes the double of his dad works realy well on the lamp hes 27 tts now havent weighed him but i would say hes about 70lb like his dad ill pup more time into him this season thanks for asking vin hope your ok

looking well Malc..

how that pup working out...? he looks nice and strong.

Is he brainy ? hows he work the Nets and ferrets ?

Im liking this X more and more all the time.

hes working well im pleased hes realy good with the ferrets havent been out on the nets yet he will this season hes the double of his dad works realy well on the lamp hes 27 tts now havent weighed him but i would say hes about 70lb like his dad ill pup more time into him this season thanks for asking vin hope your ok

glad to hear that pup is doing well malc, i can rememeber you took some flack whilst entering it lol, i must say he is looking good, atb way him

i really do like that pic hoker cokey put up, id like to see that dog out doing its job :thumbs:

Bird heres Nath Macdonalds No. 07811259793 . He lives in the Newport area and has a Very Well bred Greyhound by Westmead Hawk. This Greyhound has reached around 5 Major Group Finals and won Many Top 6 Bend Open Races and Feature races on Sky Tv.

His Racing name was RAZZMATAZZ ,A dark Brindle lad id say around 27-8 to shoulder and 77 lbs weight.

Iv his litter Bro ENGLAND EXPECTS who won a Group 1 and Group 3 as well as many Opens and Sky Tv Feature races.

27 To Shoulder and 73 lbs weight, Blue In Colour. Tel 07815935580.

Both Top 6 Bend Open Racers from a FULL Open Class Litter.

Razzmatazz ideal for anyone from the Midlands Down over.

England Expects ideal for anyone from the Midlands Up Over.

Both these hounds will be ideal for breeding half or 3/4 bred Greyhound - Deerhounds,Salukis,Bedlingtons,Alsations, Collies ect or to level out a Line of Lurcher x Lurchers.

Razzmatazz to be Advertised soon in EDRD.

Definatley no better Bred and Performing Competition Greyhounds @ Stud to Lurcher Breeders ect anywhere in Uk.

£150 Each per mateing.

thanks max, sounds a very good dog , i will pass the info on :thumbs:

Iam sure Max i tryed too use that westmead hawk couple of yr ago in Pottersbury Northamptonshire at a race kennel there (Couple of mile from Towester race track), And he got moved to Oxfordshire is he the one?

If it werent WestMead Hawk it was one very similar the fellah there keeps alot of open class dogs