hunter wellies

frank and oldskool mine are the £57 ones 4th ones down i think but i paid £45 at selby gamefair.i find they can be very noisy with stones sticking in the sole when im out lamping or maybe like my dad said im just a noisy twat lol.

good hunting

rew

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lurcherbitch
Aigle, them CHunters seem a bit flimsy to me.

Aigle for me too, Hunters I find are like wearing roller skates..........slipping and sliding all over :blink:

Edited by Lurcherbitch

I've had these ones for a couple of year now....

Galloways.....they split around the big toe/instep area about a year ago....

Fine for standing on a bank watching coursing or just walking the pooch but if you put serious miles into them they just aren't up to it, which is understandable.

yes there the one's i had that the lining split round the heal . caused loads of chafing. was walking loads of miles in them coursing , so there no good if your walking alot. chucked them in the end

i wear my wellies everyday about 8 months of the year.

I have found thatthe best so far are muck bootsfor comfort, vaule and warmth. No more putting thick socks on...... they are great, 10% waterproof, my last pair lasted 4 years of constant wear and itwas onlythat the moulded grip had wprn that ive bought some more (pink ones this time)

they do nice leafy design now.

honestly they are super :clapper:

Guest COMPUTER HUNTER
tay muck boots absolutly superb ,comftable and warm <too warm for the summer>will seeif they stand the test of time...only had them a few weeks but impressed so far

:yes::yes::victory:

Guest WILF
The one pair of original Hunter wells. I had lasted MANY years , not bad value for money at £35 .

If you're not actually walking or working in water get a pair of decent goretex lined boots you bunch of lightweight messers!!!! :D .

:yes: ........got the hunter screel high and I must say they have been very good........I also like the look of the Cham Mouflon plus high boots......seen em for £130 which is about £55 off....... :hmm: may just have to invest.

You should allways look to the future ;)

Wellies for quickness and as Chief says, actually doing a bit of wading.

If you're not actually walking or working in water get a pair of decent goretex lined boots you bunch of lightweight messers!!!! :D .

Yep - you get much more support from a proper boot - I'd recommend the Meindl range - either the Glockner or the Douvre Extreme. Around the £165 mark, had my Douvres for just over two years now & plenty of life still in them - and they are still waterproof - just put some nikwax wax on them occasionally.

Guest WILF

I know of a pair that have lasted 6 years and are still 100% waterproof so the owner says , they have taken a terrible amount of abuse .

That does it then.........I will tell the mem sahib that you made me buy them :D

• 3 weeks later...