thank god for that :toast: wallbank

#92 bunnys

bunnys

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,406 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:53 am

the very reason for keeping working bred animals his for work not other ulterior motives , mainly money thats a bloody FACT. ATB BUNNYS.
  • jimmyg likes this

#93 bunnys

bunnys

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 3,406 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:56 am

EGOS AND RECOGNITION IN A BREED TYPE IN THE WORKING DOG WORLD HAS BECOME A DISEASE IN ITSELF AND NOW THE LITTLE WHIPPET HAS NOW BECOME THE BREED TO SUFFER . ATB BUNNYS.
  • poacher3161 likes this

#94 jimmy

jimmy

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 728 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:57 pm

I must be weird then http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... When i bought Boo, all his littermates were blues, i have never really thought of them as a nice colour to own much prefer the parti colours, and originally picked him (in my head) from a photo. But then again he was the pup who stood out as the most laid back & bold confirming my decision. He is also much heavier built than his parents who were both blue, now i know why regarding blues having poor bones...never knew that?

Ive never heard that......

It's mentioned earlier in the thread http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...
Ya i see that but apart from hearing it on hear ive never ever heard that any where else, i wonder if the people who said that breed they bay colour dog with a bay colour bitch????

If you are refering to Vixens litter, The dog i used was brindle you prick. Blue to blue and black to black matings arn't advised but you would have known that bredding the best pups in the country wouldn't you?? Just let me go to the bank lol.
so what would be wrong breeding blue to blue and black to black seen many litters this way and nothing wrong way pups just asking

#95 midnight

midnight

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,980 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:25 pm

i think its because the recessive genes , skin conditions are common , an now guys are saying there is link to lack of substance in the pups , new to me but worth taking on board .
like all things breeding as long as there is fresh blood added then it should be fine but reapeated over and over is asking for trouble .

#96 albert64

albert64

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 3,164 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:05 pm

F**k me this lads sold more dogs than I've owned
Mind you I've only hunted for the 39yrs

#97 iworkwhippets

iworkwhippets

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 6,180 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:10 pm

EGOS AND RECOGNITION IN A BREED TYPE IN THE WORKING DOG WORLD HAS BECOME A DISEASE IN ITSELF AND NOW THE LITTLE WHIPPET HAS NOW BECOME THE BREED TO SUFFER . ATB BUNNYS.

Not in my hands it wont

#98 rickymac14

rickymac14

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 189 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:13 pm

Rickymac all you see are pound notes, your nothing but a dog peddling bag of piss mate, best working lines in the country BOLLOCKS !!!

ya of course & why not?? & there are proof is there black & white.

#99 rickymac14

rickymac14

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 189 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:16 pm

I must be weird then http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... When i bought Boo, all his littermates were blues, i have never really thought of them as a nice colour to own much prefer the parti colours, and originally picked him (in my head) from a photo. But then again he was the pup who stood out as the most laid back & bold confirming my decision. He is also much heavier built than his parents who were both blue, now i know why regarding blues having poor bones...never knew that?

Ive never heard that......

It's mentioned earlier in the thread http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...
Ya i see that but apart from hearing it on hear ive never ever heard that any where else, i wonder if the people who said that breed they bay colour dog with a bay colour bitch????

If you are refering to Vixens litter, The dog i used was brindle you prick. Blue to blue and black to black matings arn't advised but you would have known that bredding the best pups in the country wouldn't you?? Just let me go to the bank lol.
so what would be wrong breeding blue to blue and black to black seen many litters this way and nothing wrong way pups just asking

The the % of blood in interbreeding they yes but just colour what a load of shit!

#100 rickymac14

rickymac14

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 189 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:17 pm

So has anyone pm'd? http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

Like i said yes they did lol cocks

#101 rickymac14

rickymac14

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 189 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:18 pm

Anyone else got any thing so pointless to say apart from you all are a bunch of tits??? and are jealous of the real peoples working dogs that are on here??

#102 bunnys

bunnys

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 3,406 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:33 pm

Not in my hands it wont

ITS GOOD TO SEE THAT THERE HIS FOLK WITH A GENUINE REASON ON KEEPING THE LITTLE BREED JUST A SHAME THERE WAS NOT MORE WITH YOUR OUT LOOK WORK WHIPPETS . ATB BUNNYS..
  • BEARINATOR likes this

#103 jimmyg

jimmyg

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 188 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:45 pm

Anyone else got any thing so pointless to say apart from you all are a bunch of tits??? and are jealous of the real peoples working dogs that are on here??

Ive got something to say, which I dont think is pointless, it seems to me that youve made yourself look like a 24 carat cu*t.

#104 buster 8789

buster 8789

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 818 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:46 pm

Are you keeping any back for yourself?

#105 si8433176

si8433176

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:51 pm

I want to get a whippet puppy at some point.

At least now I know a few names to avoid when I'm ready,

Good reputations take years to build, yet seconds to destroy.

you are definitely someone i will be avoiding,

I wouldn't have a pup of you if it were free!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users