Sign in to follow this  
rickymac14

Blue whippet puppies

thats funny lol, well iv got 65 chickens, 9 turkeys, 30 ducks and not one f**ckin blue whippet in sight lol, seriously if he wernt in it for the money then give them away? with the right training MOST dogs will do what you want with the exeption of a few, you get out of a dog what you put in to it, it helps coming from working lines, my wheaton bull grey wernt from the best working home but now shes the best dog iv seen by far? as a general bushing lamping and shooting dog, she retrives from water, jumps from motor and retrives what iv shot,

• Like 1

I want to get a whippet puppy at some point.

At least now I know a few names to avoid when I'm ready,

Good reputations take years to build, yet seconds to destroy.

you are definitely someone i will be avoiding,

I wouldn't have a pup of you if it were free!

Probably caz your a penniless smack head you c88k

ALL SOLD AND AT LEAST TWO PEOPLE OFF HERE, thanks all as i have found out that at least 80% of you all have the best dogs a wheaton that swims cooks & cleans, & you all pretty much talk shit out of your council houses you stupid f88ks

ALL SOLD AND AT LEAST TWO PEOPLE OFF HERE, thanks all as i have found out that at least 80% of you all have the best dogs a wheaton that swims cooks & cleans, & you all pretty much talk shit out of your council houses you stupid f88ks

are you receiving theropy for your mental health problems :laugh: keep taking the pills :thumbs:
  • Like 5

Guest joball

Only a retard would own a whippet of that mating and pay that retarded price. only a retard would mate a bitch to dodger! to top it of only a retard like you could chat as much shit as you have about this wank litter and tell so many lies thinking it can fool the good folks of thl lol

Ps your bitch aint seen fyk all neither. You peddling c**t.

• Like 1

comeout with meand il show u, u prick, like i said its the owner that make the dogs, and council house? how dare you i own my own security company, and work with people like pink, the killers, acdc, so no, far from it, and whats wrong with council houses, cock, i eat people like you for fun, u peddeling twat,

Guest thebigdog

got a litter of pure blue working ferrets only want £200 per kit pm me for more details

will you take £500 for 3. :laugh:

got a litter of pure blue working ferrets only want £200 per kit pm me for more details

Good lad, put me down fer 2 :victory:

big dog and i work are u sure u want my blue ferrets i hate being messed about ???????????/lolololol

Sign in to follow this