THE VERY BEST AND SIMPLE THING TO DO FOR THOSE WHO ARE LIKE MNDED FOLK , JUST FINISH IT HERE ANY PUBLICITY HIG GOOD THERE ARE LIKE MINDED TYPES WHO ARE ONLY TO WILING TO PART WITH THERE CASH FROM THERE BULGING POCKETS . DONT BITE TO THE THREAD , HAS THE SAYING GOES THATS ME DONE . ATB BUNNYS.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

there £600 he pms you because hes too embarrased to put the price up on this site. its obvious you have just done this for the money and not to help out dog folk. £200-£300 acceptable but £600 your ta

No matter which way you justify your price tag mate, when dealing with working dogs it comes down to the simple fact of dogman/woman or dog peddlar and quite clearly you are the latter. People like y

are you receiving theropy for your mental health problems keep taking the pills

Posted Images

the peolpe who claim to promote the working whippet and love to say long live the working whippet allways seem to have a litter on the go.the wwf has now got a reputation as a place where the only litters that dont get slated are the ones from moderators dogs,or out of their mates dogs,a fella had a litter from 12 month old half brother and sister,double bred sonny i believe was the way he described them,long live the ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

• Like 1

sonny is the sire to a lurcher pup in this weeks cmw,decribed as one of the best working whippets in the country,is it any better than the sire to this litter of blues,wich in the original ad on here was the best working whippet in the country

Guest joball

i'd love to know how they have come up with these two dogs are the best In the country? There both bags of bones. One gets netted bunnys and fancy pics taken all the time, which be honest who can realy be arsed carrying a big camera around fields while working the dogs, not many unless your plastering them all over the wwf bigging your dog up to make money on stud fee's. As for the other one i've only ever seen the same pics time and time again of the same hare lol. Not one of them would last in my kennel ! and if i was ever to buy a whippet pup again I'd make sure not one of these two where in there ped not even twenty generations back !

• Like 1

I think the main problem with the whippets is people breed a litter sell the pups and think this is easy money and start to over breed.

What i can't understand is this, How can anyone say a bitch is a working bitch when it's having 2 litters a year?? Surely that should read the bitch works the 16 weeks a year when she's not in pup or rearing pups!!. How anyone can do this to a bitch i'll never know, they obvously have no respect for the dogs in there care.

I have enquiries for pups all the time and would have no problems selling 2 litters a year, would i do it? certainly not. I respect my stock too much and i don't want them on the sidelines in pup or rearing pups.

To be honest i like the look of the bitch thats had the pups in this add, she's looks well kept with good bone for a blue, i only hope the pups are as good for the future owners. Mating blue x blue is something i would never do as you lose bone, you could also get a ressesive gene problem and lose the whole litter.

• Like 3

Thank you for all your positive comments again as I said £600 for the last bitch & I had second thoughts on selling her as she turned out a right cracker better then some of the shit with queen Anne legs that ive scene on here.

Ps the money does come in handy but that's not the reason i breed her & thats my problem not yours any money i make on pups always goes back on either dog training, kennels, food, vet bills or a shooting syndicate for the springers , or a nice well bred Saluki pup its hilarious to see so many people get upset when someone sells a genuine quality litter lol i am picturing a lot of you slamming the key pad in anger over a litter, you bunch of tits grow up!

How come this site seems to of got worst then when i first joined!!

This site is used to slag every bodies dogs off??? is it because you actually think you have them yourselves?? if people believe they have the best then show us some proof??

but taking pictures of your dog working what's the problem with that?? at least they showing them working & not claiming they are, you gel?? 5 minutes from mike brown is he your mate?? Rrrrr mike friend....

It seems quite sad that a few of you have nothing better to do then actually sit in and slate people on this site. absolute boredom.

No matter which way you justify your price tag mate, when dealing with working dogs it comes down to the simple fact of dogman/woman or dog peddlar and quite clearly you are the latter. People like you come and go, you mess around with dogs, tell the world there the best strain around and the gullible and show people will buy them, seen loads of your type over the years and fell for some of that bullshit myself when just a young man getting into dogs. So whilst your on here and questioning the intelligence of some folk, they are obviously not as thick as your believe as they have seen you for the DOG PEDDLAR that you are. I believe that makes them smarter than you. If you really believe that its simply because these lads cant afford the price tag your even thicker than you think, its more the majority of working dog folk arnt prepared to pay over inflated prices for working dogs, when there is just as good if not better available for much more realistic prices. well enjoy your quick found cash mate if gets spent all the quicker when not hard earned but one things for sure, reputations last a life time.

Quick found cash??? mate i defo dont need the money, its never about the money and never will be £600 its a fair price. & i will never have to jusifiy anything to you because your who?? why you even moaning about it unless you have nothing better to do?? such an angry man aint ya!!

i'd love to know how they have come up with these two dogs are the best In the country? There both bags of bones. One gets netted bunnys and fancy pics taken all the time, which be honest who can realy be arsed carrying a big camera around fields while working the dogs, not many unless your plastering them all over the wwf bigging your dog up to make money on stud fee's. As for the other one i've only ever seen the same pics time and time again of the same hare lol. Not one of them would last in my kennel ! and if i was ever to buy a whippet pup again I'd make sure not one of these two where in there ped not even twenty generations back !

& one day i want to grow up & be an astronaut!!! grow up you twat you sound like a right c88k!! Some people are so jealous of other people dog’s ha-ha you make it so obvious what a kno8

"My kennels ohhh my kennels there hard core" you tit!!

I must be weird then :D When i bought Boo, all his littermates were blues, i have never really thought of them as a nice colour to own much prefer the parti colours, and originally picked him (in my head) from a photo. But then again he was the pup who stood out as the most laid back & bold confirming my decision. He is also much heavier built than his parents who were both blue, now i know why regarding blues having poor bones...never knew that?

I must be weird then :D When i bought Boo, all his littermates were blues, i have never really thought of them as a nice colour to own much prefer the parti colours, and originally picked him (in my head) from a photo. But then again he was the pup who stood out as the most laid back & bold confirming my decision. He is also much heavier built than his parents who were both blue, now i know why regarding blues having poor bones...never knew that?

Ive never heard that......

It's mentioned earlier in the thread :thumbs:

It's mentioned earlier in the thread :thumbs:

Ya i see that but apart from hearing it on hear ive never ever heard that any where else, i wonder if the people who said that breed they bay colour dog with a bay colour bitch????