• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest little_lloyd

How low are we sinking my friend? Want to go any lower? I thought this was a hunting forum where feildsport enthusiasts come to talk and share pictures etc? Obvisly not :angry:

How low are we sinking my friend? Want to go any lower? I thought this was a hunting forum where feildsport enthusiasts come to talk and share pictures etc? Obvisly not :angry:
in future please start your posts with the words ONCE APON A TIME.
i have taken a few people out that iv met on this site and given them some f****n good sport, the difference between them and you tomo is they went about asking in a better manner than yourself, i mean who is going to replie to "so come on give me some permission" :no: you put nothing down about yourself , what you do, or what you could do in return...... what sort of response would you get if you went onto a publican web site and asked them " come on whos going to give me free drink" answer... the same as you got for your thread on hear... so before you start mouthing off think about how you went about asking!!! but hey im a good guy that lives up in aberdeenshire and if you want to travel a good few hundred miles for a night out next season il show you more rabbits in one night than most of yous see in a season.... thats if you ask really nicley :kiss: :laugh:

you have obviously not red the first post i put up in the permision thread. i simply asked for permision and said where i lived. just a bit of rabbiting. what could be simpler than that.

also on this thread i have mentioned about my qualifications and also about insurance .

as it hapens i already have a fair chunk to go on but more would be nice.

all this thread has proved is that im right and even asking before hand gets you know where

now this is the main point of this thread . to prove apoint . the keepers poll the atention thread and the permision thread all go to prove that . none of you lot want to help people out.

i asked a simple question about permision . and you used an excuse like all of you do . you picked a hole in the way i asked. FECK ME . i asked nicly , simply and to the point. if you dont belive me please re read the permision thread..

i have hundreds of posts on this site over 3 years and smoochers . by reading them you might be able to get to know my personality. on all the land i work on now, we follow the rules and dont take the piss. TOMO

I think you've got a bit to learn Tomo before anyone gives you permission :hmm:

Please elaborate , 27 years hunting and still learning . please tell me

oh bollox sorry to evryone reading this . this should be my name at the top TOMO, not MILLE.

SHARED PC . at work

I've been an underkeeper for just under a year, and i dont blame any keeper for telling poachers or anyone they think who shouldnt be there to get stuffed. The amount of effort and time that i've put into the birds and the land is nothing compared to what my boss has done. But still when we find people on the land who arent meant to be there, it doesnt have make your blood boil.

As for asking for permission from a gamekeeper, like was said in earlier posts, it takes time, respect and effort. I'm sure if u gave a few days beating here and there, offered them a bit of free labour, the offer of some hunting wouldnt be soon be far off.

And remember gamekeepers are tight fisted old buggers, you dont get nothing for free with them. :p

Edited by Birdboy
Guest little_lloyd

You get the nice poacher and the nasty poacher. The nice closing gates,respecting livestock etc and the nasty tipe who will smash fences to get in/out and have no respect for livestock or others. Im just about to be building a new pen hidden away not to far from a footpath but due to todays inccedent i dont even think my traps are safe no more!!

Edited by little_lloyd

i have taken a few people out that iv met on this site and given them some f****n good sport, the difference between them and you tomo is they went about asking in a better manner than yourself, i mean who is going to replie to "so come on give me some permission" :no: you put nothing down about yourself , what you do, or what you could do in return...... what sort of response would you get if you went onto a publican web site and asked them " come on whos going to give me free drink" answer... the same as you got for your thread on hear... so before you start mouthing off think about how you went about asking!!! but hey im a good guy that lives up in aberdeenshire and if you want to travel a good few hundred miles for a night out next season il show you more rabbits in one night than most of yous see in a season.... thats if you ask really nicley :kiss: :laugh:

you have obviously not red the first post i put up in the permision thread. i simply asked for permision and said where i lived. just a bit of rabbiting. what could be simpler than that.

also on this thread i have mentioned about my qualifications and also about insurance .

all this thread has proved is that im right and even asking before hand gets you know where

now this is the main point of this thread . to prove apoint . the keepers poll the atention thread and the permision thread all go to prove that . none of you lot want to help people out.

i asked a simple question about permision . and you used an excuse like all of you do . you picked a hole in the way i asked. FECK ME . i asked nicly , simply and to the point. if you dont belive me please re read the permision thread..

i have hundreds of posts on this site over 3 years and smoochers . by reading them you might be able to get to know my personality. on all the land i work on now, we follow the rules and dont take the piss. TOMO

oh bollox sorry to evryone reading this . this should be my name at the top TOMO, not MILLE.

SHARED PC . at work

yes tomo you did mention your qualifications in this thread but not in the one that you were askin for permission in, oh im sorry you seam to be putting a request for permission on most of your posts in this section...but as i and others have said you cant just expect permission to be handed over from a few lines in a thread.. no offer for any thing in return not even a return invite.. but as you say you have plenty of ground so bear a thought for others that have nothing..

HEY RAGUMUP,

CAN YOU TELL ME WHICH ESTATE YOU KEEP,

AS I NEED SOME DEER IN ABOUT 6 MONTHS AND A FEW PHEASANTS,

IF ME AND THE LAD'S, DONT'T RING BEFORE WE COME,WE WILL BE IN A DARK BLUE SUBARU WITH SIX BULLX'S

POST CODE WOULD BE GOOD SO I CAN GOOGLE IT,

AA ROUTE PLANNER AND ALL THAT I'AM HOPELESS WITH A MAP,BUT GOOD WITH A LAMP MIND :)

AND A GRID REFERENCE FOR ALL YOUR PENS WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL.

CHEERS MATEY MILLIE :) PS IF WE HAVE TIME,WE WILL CALL IN FOR A CHAT :D :ph34r: .. AND SHOW YOU WHAT WE CAUGHT

:D :whistle:

SHARED PC . at work

yes tomo you did mention your qualifications in this thread but not in the one that you were askin for permission in, oh im sorry you seam to be putting a request for permission on most of your posts in this section...but as i and others have said you cant just expect permission to be handed over from a few lines in a thread.. no offer for any thing in return not even a return invite.. but as you say you have plenty of ground so bear a thought for others that have nothing..

OK YOU HAVE A POINT ITS HARD TO GET TO KNOW SOMEONE FROM A FEW WORDS ON HERE. AS IT HAPENS I HAVE TAKEN QUITE A FEW LADS OUT ON SOME OF OUR LAND OF THIS SITE AND smoochers, AND THIS NEXT SEASON WILL BE TAKING A FEW MORE OUT. IF THEY READ THIS SECTION IM SURE THEY WILL SAY SO.

YOUR RIGHT THOUGH I SHOULD HAVE MENTIONED THESE SORTS OF THINGS , BUT I TAKE IT FOR GRANTED THAT YOU WOULD BE INVITED TO MINE, THIS IS THE SORT OF THING YOU WOULD TALK ABOUT. ON MEETING SOMONE

..but as you say you have plenty of ground so bear a thought for others that have nothing..

I can vouch that TOMO does spare a thought for those with no permission.

I've had a good few invites from him, and on the couple of occasions I could take them up, I enjoyed some excellent ferreting on superb land in good company. And so have several others........

Anybody watch "The Shooting Party" on BBC 4 tonight? It's a film set on an Edwardian "big bag" driven game shoot, not great, (the book's a bit better). Check out the fate of the lurcherman at the end.........

..but as you say you have plenty of ground so bear a thought for others that have nothing..

I can vouch that TOMO does spare a thought for those with no permission.

I've had a good few invites from him, and on the couple of occasions I could take them up, I enjoyed some excellent ferreting on superb land in good company. And so have several others........

Anybody watch "The Shooting Party" on BBC 4 tonight? It's a film set on an Edwardian "big bag" driven game shoot, not great, (the book's a bit better). Check out the fate of the lurcherman at the end.........

Yes i remember smallys and brody's day out in the dales,what fecking nasty wheather we had eh,

And somebody leaving his car window open in the pissing rain.... :whistle:

but that a side it was a good day out in good company,but no black sheep :( only the few understand the black sheep...... :drink:

....millie :drink:

HEY RAGUMUP,

CAN YOU TELL ME WHICH ESTATE YOU KEEP,

AS I NEED SOME DEER IN ABOUT 6 MONTHS AND A FEW PHEASANTS,

IF ME AND THE LAD'S, DONT'T RING BEFORE WE COME,WE WILL BE IN A DARK BLUE SUBARU WITH SIX BULLX'S

POST CODE WOULD BE GOOD SO I CAN GOOGLE IT,

AA ROUTE PLANNER AND ALL THAT I'AM HOPELESS WITH A MAP,BUT GOOD WITH A LAMP MIND :)

AND A GRID REFERENCE FOR ALL YOUR PENS WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL.

CHEERS MATEY MILLIE :) PS IF WE HAVE TIME,WE WILL CALL IN FOR A CHAT :D :ph34r: .. AND SHOW YOU WHAT WE CAUGHT

:D :whistle:

:laugh::laugh: you might be good with the lamp but from what i hear your dogs are shite, even jack on rabbits :blink::blink: get back in touch when you have some decent stuff to run with.. ;)

tomo, fair play ....