• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And others are like their fowl pens.......................full of shit.    

WELL JO   PROBLEM IS ......... I DONT RATE YOU AS A DECENT MAN WHY ? BECAUSE .......... A DECENT MAN WOULD NOT HAVE PUT UP THE POST AND PICTURES THAT YOU HAVE IN THE SHORT WHILE YOU HAVE BEEN

TRUE GR ,   AND BEING THE OLD CYNIC IAM .......... I WOULD SAY THE HEN IS EITHER A CROSS THAT INSTEAD OF BEING CULLED HAS BEEN SOLD ON AT A LOCAL FUR AND FEATHER AUCTION ....... OR AT SOME POINT

when joel asked if anyone thought there may have been a touch of asil in the hen i posted at the begining of this thread you (jo54) and duckwing agreed and said there is definitely no asil in her, i also agreed and said iv seen more asil in a donkey? so not sure why your slagging me of and saying im no chicken man? and saying your hitting nails on the head? whats that all about

when joel asked if anyone thought there may have been a touch of asil in the hen i posted at the begining of this thread you (jo54) and duckwing agreed and said there is definitely no asil in her, i also agreed and said iv seen more asil in a donkey? so not sure why your slagging me of and saying im no chicken man? and saying your hitting nails on the head? whats that all about

dont take it personally mate, if i took everything duckwing said personally, he would of been hunted up and dispatched a good while ago, but if you read between the lines, the old fart does know his stuff lol

f**k me i thought the lurcher section was bad for arguments but it seems to get pretty heated here. :laugh: :laugh:

these men are like there fowl, fiery tempers lol

i can believe it. :laugh:

And others are like their fowl pens.......................full of shit.

my pens dont have ANY shit in them

a typical fight between bankiva men and oriental men, lets not forget we all keep the same species, gamefowl, this is like the reason why coursing got banned, because the posh toffs with the pure stuff hated the working class man with his 3 out of 3 dog, and the vice versa woudlent of had the other mans dog.

its always gunna be a argument between the american men vs the oriental men, but spouting your mouths off on an open forum about a touchy subject is wrong, keep your petty arguments to pm's.

GR ,

MY ARGUEMENT ISNT WITH ASIAN KEEPERS , OR INDEED TRAVELLERS .......

TIME AND TIME AGAIN ITS WITH MEN AND BOYS MAKING SILLY POSTS THAT PUT GAMEFOWL KEEPERS IN A BAD LIGHT

AND THEMSELVES AND OTHERS IN DANGER

AND .......

TRYNG TO GET ACROSS THE MESSAGE THAT NOT ALL GAMEFOWL MEN ARE MIRROR IMAGES OF LOONS LIKE JO

WHO IS JUST THE OPPOSITE FROM ALL THE MEN I KNOW AND CALL FRIENDS

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING