i have had one set of line for 8 years you old sop which i never ever have another lines in why change a line thats good very good for that matter now i have a hen which i have had for over 3 years now which i put on my stuff which are very good nice birds and i breed nearly up to 100% stags a year then pullets that i dont wont get killed because i dont wont my line here and there for reasones ......limit space :blink: how the f**k do you no how many pens sheds places i have to keep my birds pmsl keep digging mate you ant going to be able to get out soon :boogy::bye: :bye: :bye:

pmsl laughing you no f**k all you old div this is a site to share pictures opinoins ect ect :huh: and yes i have birds that are x d these kind of birds are x crossed for a reason to peolpe who have them for that you thick f**k i also have pure breeds which i went broad to get and beleave me my line of birds are far from shit never no complaints :yes: and as for peddling 3s 4s 5s hundreds for a bird i will keep peddling trust me on that :tongue2: as for my scatty back garden my birds ant kept here there kept in another place i keep chicks in my shed under heat bulbs untill there older nuff to be moved now run along and wotch last of the summer wine you old fart :bye: :bye:

if yourbirds are top notch why you selling them on bird trader for £150 when you say 3s 4s 5s for a bird? is that your cull? and if never no complaint why resort to bird trader??? not a dig, just a thought.......... :thumbs:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And others are like their fowl pens.......................full of shit.    

WELL JO   PROBLEM IS ......... I DONT RATE YOU AS A DECENT MAN WHY ? BECAUSE .......... A DECENT MAN WOULD NOT HAVE PUT UP THE POST AND PICTURES THAT YOU HAVE IN THE SHORT WHILE YOU HAVE BEEN

TRUE GR ,   AND BEING THE OLD CYNIC IAM .......... I WOULD SAY THE HEN IS EITHER A CROSS THAT INSTEAD OF BEING CULLED HAS BEEN SOLD ON AT A LOCAL FUR AND FEATHER AUCTION ....... OR AT SOME POINT

• 1 month later...

four ko shamo, two oxford gingers and a pakistani asil! very pleased

bought an incubator and couldnt hatch a ko shamo's fart in it, and yet a hen in a plant pot can......stupid nature. how many and what eggs where under her?

s

he had all the eggs under her that i said hatched and another ko shamo, so she did very well especially in all the crap weather we hyave had, and yeah the tuna in is ok!

I see you sold the ko you had from me.............

I see you sold the ko you had from me.............

:shok: