i have had one set of line for 8 years you old sop which i never ever have another lines in why change a line thats good very good for that matter now i have a hen which i have had for over 3 years now which i put on my stuff which are very good nice birds and i breed nearly up to 100% stags a year then pullets that i dont wont get killed because i dont wont my line here and there for reasones ......limit space :blink: how the f**k do you no how many pens sheds places i have to keep my birds pmsl keep digging mate you ant going to be able to get out soon :boogy::bye: :bye: :bye:

WOW ,

EIGHT YEARS JO ......IAM IMPRESSED LMAO

THATS PROBABLY TWO GENERATIONS AT MOST YOU NUGGET !!!!..........

CONSIDERING THE FIRST GENERATION WOULD HAVE BEEN BROUGHT IN AND USUALLY THE SAME BROODCOCKS USED TILL 4 OR 5 YEARS OLD SOMETIMES A LITTLE OLDER !!

AND THEN YOU SAY YOU BREED 100 % STAGS LOL .....COME ON JO.... LEAVE IT OUT

YOUR LOOKING LIKE THE NUGGET I KNOW YOU TO BE ....

SHEDS ? ...... WELL ALL IVE SEEN WERE A FEW BOX PENS AND RABBIT HUTCHES .....

DONT TELL ME ,.... YOU HAVE 25 ACRE FULL OF WORM RIDDEN BLACK AND WHITE COBS WITH A FULL SET UP THAT COST A FORTUNE TO BUILD ..... AND YOU ONLY KEEP THEM IN THE RABBIT HUTCHES IF IT GETS TOO COLD ....LMAO

YOU REALLY NEVER LET ME DOWN FELLA

DUCKWING

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And others are like their fowl pens.......................full of shit.    

WELL JO   PROBLEM IS ......... I DONT RATE YOU AS A DECENT MAN WHY ? BECAUSE .......... A DECENT MAN WOULD NOT HAVE PUT UP THE POST AND PICTURES THAT YOU HAVE IN THE SHORT WHILE YOU HAVE BEEN

TRUE GR ,   AND BEING THE OLD CYNIC IAM .......... I WOULD SAY THE HEN IS EITHER A CROSS THAT INSTEAD OF BEING CULLED HAS BEEN SOLD ON AT A LOCAL FUR AND FEATHER AUCTION ....... OR AT SOME POINT

i put you down as a racisted man ....................... iam just putting a old man no who thinks he nos it all about game fowl which he dont write ................................and as for this green horn shit stick it write up your arse you stupid old fool .........................................................................................................................

OH MY ........ NOT THE RACIST CARD !

WE ARE GETTING DESPERATE ARENT WE ????

JO ....... YOU COULDNT BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH ,..... BUT THROWING THE RACIST CARD ABOUT WONT DETRACT FROM THE FACT THAT THE HUGE MAJORITY OF GAMEFOWL THEFTS IN THIS COUNTRY ARE BY TRAVELLERS .... LETS MAKE NO BONES ABOUT IT

AND THATS THE REASON THE TRAVELLING COMMUNITY ARE TREAT AS THEY ARE ........ PRETENDING IT ISNT HAPPENING DOESNT HELP YOUR CAUSE ,.......

DUCKWING

GLAD YOU ARE ENJOYING IT PJ ,

IVE BEEN GIGGLING LIKE A SCHOOL GIRL AT JOSEPHS REPLIES ...LMAO

BUT DONT LET THAT RETRACT FROM THE MAIN MESSAGE IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET ACROSS ,.......

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

charlie from yorkshire i no alot of lads who keeps birds down there julien for one ally price i bet they wouldnt no you thats how much of a chicken man you are and duck wing for my set up lad off here lee shaw could votch for my set up who lives a few miles away and tiny 7 they have no need to lie to for me

what was the point you are trying to put across duckwing?

JEEZ ....... YOU ARE PULLING MY LEG AINT YOU ?

CHARLIE ....... RE - READ MY POST ABOUT THE WAY A GAMEFOWL MAN MUST CONDUCT HIMSELF ....... OTHERWISE YOU WONT GET ANYWHERE IN THE GAME

charlie from yorkshire i no alot of lads who keeps birds down there julien for one ally price i bet they wouldnt no you thats how much of a chicken man you are and duck wing for my set up lad off here lee shaw could votch for my set up who lives a few miles away and tiny 7 they have no need to lie to for me

JO ,

IAM BEING SERIOUS NOW ....... MENTIONING MENS NAMES ON THE INTERNET IS BANG OUT OF ORDER

DUCKWING

there some men like my self who dont give a shit duck shit .............................................................................................and as for 16 pmsl i must of hit the nail on the head there charlie ........

there some men like my self who dont give a shit duck shit .............................................................................................and as for 16 pmsl i must of hit the nail on the head there charlie ........

i dont see what you are saying about charlie here? if anything :thumbs:

a typical fight between bankiva men and oriental men, lets not forget we all keep the same species, gamefowl, this is like the reason why coursing got banned, because the posh toffs with the pure stuff hated the working class man with his 3 out of 3 dog, and the vice versa woudlent of had the other mans dog.

its always gunna be a argument between the american men vs the oriental men, but spouting your mouths off on an open forum about a touchy subject is wrong, keep your petty arguments to pm's.