i think it is a cracking hen whatever she is, she is as solid as a barn door and if you held her youd know she probably does weigh 5lb :thumbs:

PJ ,

A GOOD HEN THATS A PRODUCER THAT THROWS GOOD SIZED OFFSPRING EVEN WHEN MATED WITHIN ITS OWN FAMILY

IS WORTH ITS WEIGHT IN GOLD

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

but what a lot of lads dont understand is, is that all gamehens wont produce gamecocks, but all means try her, but there has to be a reason why you dont know what she is?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And others are like their fowl pens.......................full of shit.    

WELL JO   PROBLEM IS ......... I DONT RATE YOU AS A DECENT MAN WHY ? BECAUSE .......... A DECENT MAN WOULD NOT HAVE PUT UP THE POST AND PICTURES THAT YOU HAVE IN THE SHORT WHILE YOU HAVE BEEN

TRUE GR ,   AND BEING THE OLD CYNIC IAM .......... I WOULD SAY THE HEN IS EITHER A CROSS THAT INSTEAD OF BEING CULLED HAS BEEN SOLD ON AT A LOCAL FUR AND FEATHER AUCTION ....... OR AT SOME POINT

i think it is a cracking hen whatever she is, she is as solid as a barn door and if you held her youd know she probably does weigh 5lb :thumbs:

PJ ,

A GOOD HEN THATS A PRODUCER THAT THROWS GOOD SIZED OFFSPRING EVEN WHEN MATED WITHIN ITS OWN FAMILY

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

but what a lot of lads dont understand is, is that all gamehens wont produce gamecocks, but all means try her, but there has to be a reason why you dont know what she is?

TRUE GR ,

AND BEING THE OLD CYNIC IAM ..........

I WOULD SAY THE HEN IS EITHER A CROSS THAT INSTEAD OF BEING CULLED HAS BEEN SOLD ON AT A LOCAL FUR AND FEATHER AUCTION ....... OR AT SOME POINT HAS BEEN STOLEN AND THEN SOLD ON LEGITIMATELY

A FAVOURITE OF THE KNACKERS AND THEIR LIKE .......

AND THE ABOVES THE REASON WHY .......... WHEN LADS COME ON HERE ASKING WHAT SO AND SO IS I NEVER BOTHER TO GIVE AN OPINION AS THEN THE SELF SAME FOWL BECOME A PURE STRAIN AND ARE SOLD ON TO GREENHORNS AS THE REAL DEAL ..........

IVE SAID IT BEFORE AND I WILL AGAIN ..................

NO DECENT MEN SELL FOWL IN THE UK .... ITS NOT THE DONE THING FOR THE ABOVE REASONS PLUS OTHERS ........

UNLESS .......A MAN WANTS TO BE TREAT LIKE A LEPER ALONG WITH THE DYKE SHITTERS BY THE GAMEFOWL FRATERNITY

DUCKWING

• Like 1

PJ ,

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

TRUE GR ,

AND BEING THE OLD CYNIC IAM ..........

I WOULD SAY THE HEN IS EITHER A CROSS THAT INSTEAD OF BEING CULLED HAS BEEN SOLD ON AT A LOCAL FUR AND FEATHER AUCTION ....... OR AT SOME POINT HAS BEEN STOLEN AND THEN SOLD ON LEGITIMATELY

A FAVOURITE OF THE KNACKERS AND THEIR LIKE .......

AND THE ABOVES THE REASON WHY .......... WHEN LADS COME ON HERE ASKING WHAT SO AND SO IS I NEVER BOTHER TO GIVE AN OPINION AS THEN THE SELF SAME FOWL BECOME A PURE STRAIN AND ARE SOLD ON TO GREENHORNS AS THE REAL DEAL ..........

IVE SAID IT BEFORE AND I WILL AGAIN ..................

NO DECENT MEN SELL FOWL IN THE UK .... ITS NOT THE DONE THING FOR THE ABOVE REASONS PLUS OTHERS ........

UNLESS .......A MAN WANTS TO BE TREAT LIKE A LEPER ALONG WITH THE DYKE SHITTERS BY THE GAMEFOWL FRATERNITY

DUCKWING

i beleive the 'decent' is in the wrong place, it should be ' no men sell decent fowl', you have to build up there trust, and in time, they will give you some, its true that the best things in life are free!!!

DW how would a greenhorn as you say get his hands on some decent stock then, If no one will sell them any? Genunie question here

Shamo, Aseel that type of thing

find someone with decent stock, and befriend them, gain there trust and help them, you can buy decent fowl, but expect to pay a top notch price

pmsl laughing duck wing am from the uk and have top quailty birds what sell from time to time theres not alot of chicken men around that dont no me and i can say the same for a few aswell so were not descent breeders then is that what your saying ?????????????????????????? :laugh: :laugh: this man gets better everytime i come on here :D

pmsl laughing duck wing am from the uk and have top quailty birds what sell from time to time theres not alot of chicken men around that dont no me and i can say the same for a few aswell so were not descent breeders then is that what your saying ?????????????????????????? :laugh: :laugh: this man gets better everytime i come on here :D

i think you are making yourself look like a bit of a wally here jo, i think yes duckwing does say some questionable things, but most of it is experience from a past generation that the new gamefowl men of today havent witnessed or been brought up with, such as giving fowl to freinds as gifts. i think duckwing does say some good stuff even if he sometimes does come across as a bit of a know it all, you just have to sift thorugh all that and i think he does have an opinion worth listening to :thumbs:

WELL JO

PROBLEM IS ......... I DONT RATE YOU AS A DECENT MAN

WHY ?

BECAUSE ..........

A DECENT MAN WOULD NOT HAVE PUT UP THE POST AND PICTURES THAT YOU HAVE IN THE SHORT WHILE YOU HAVE BEEN ON HERE !!

ONLY A ........ GRADE A NUGGET........ WOULD DO SUCH A THING

AS FOR YOUR FOWL ? , WELL TBH ALL I SEE IS A SCRATTY BACK GARDEN WITH ONE OF THIS , ONE OF THAT ......NO SET STRAINS WITH A CROP OF A DOZEN STAGS YOU HAVE CULLED BACK , NOPE JUST ONE OF THIS AND THAT

AND AS A GRADE A NUGGET ,,,,,,, I REALLY WOULDNT TAKE .......YOUR ....WORD THAT YOUR FOWL ARE ANY GOOD

GR ,

NO YOUR WRONG .......... IT WAS IN THE RIGHT PLACE

THOUGH I SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE PRECISE I SEE WITH MY ANSWER ....

EVERY DECENT MAN IN THE UK ......... DOESNT SELL FOWL TO OUTSIDERS

THEY MAY SWAP OR SOMETIMES EVEN SELL A BIRD OR TWO AMONGST THEMSELVES BUT NEVER TO UNKNOWN PEOPLE

THE FEW IVE HEARD OF OVER THE YEARS THAT HAVE PEDDLED FOWL HAVE BEEN TREAT LIKER LEPERS AS THEY SOLD TO DYKE SHITTERS , KNACKERS AND THE LIKE ,...... EACH ONE HAS ALWAYS CAUSED TROUBLE THROUGH TALKING TOO MUCH IN THEIR SELLING SPIEL , OFTEN GETTING INNOCCENT MEN INTO GRIEF ........

THATS WHY MEN WHO PEDDLE FOWL ARE SHUNNED ........

RIGHT LADS ..... PIN YER EARS BACK

IAM SICK AND TIRED OF TRYING TO EDUCATE YOU LADS .... SO BELIEVE ME THE FOLLOWING WILL SAVE YOU YEARS OF WORK , HEART ACHE AND MONEY

THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT THING AS A GAMEFOWL MAN YOU WILL EVER HAVE IS ....... A GOOD HONEST REPUTATION

NOT THE BEST GAMEFOWL IN THE COUNTRY

NOT THE BEST SET UP .....

NOT THE MOST MONEY ..........

TRUST , BEING ABLE TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND BEHAVING LIKE A GENT WILL GET YOU FURTHER THAN ALL THREE OF THE ABOVE ....

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

• Like 2

pmsl laughing you no f**k all you old div this is a site to share pictures opinoins ect ect :huh: and yes i have birds that are x d these kind of birds are x crossed for a reason to peolpe who have them for that you thick f**k i also have pure breeds which i went broad to get and beleave me my line of birds are far from shit never no complaints :yes: and as for peddling 3s 4s 5s hundreds for a bird i will keep peddling trust me on that :tongue2: as for my scatty back garden my birds ant kept here there kept in another place i keep chicks in my shed under heat bulbs untill there older nuff to be moved now run along and wotch last of the summer wine you old fart :bye: :bye:

not a dig duckwing but in your last post you said jo's birds are in a bit of scratty garden, then next your saying a good gamefowl man doesnt have to have the best set up or the most money? :)

WHAT I MEAN IS FELLA ,

JO HAS ONLY A VERY SMALL SPACE WITH LIMITED PEN ROOM , [iT WASNT A DIG AT HIS AMOUNT OF LAND ] AND HOW MANY BREEDS OF FOWL PLUS CROSSES HAVE WE SEEN DURING THE LAST YEAR ?

ANY MAN THAT IS BREEDING A LINE OF FOWL HAS TO KEEP STRAIGHT BRED BIRDS IN NUMBER OR THE LINE WILL DETERIOATE AND IS LOST , IF YOU ONLY BREED SAY TWO SITTINGS OF A LINE THATS SAY 20 CHICKS AT BEST WHICH ISNT ENOUGH TO CARRY ON A LINE ,..

HALF STAGS HALF PULLETS MOST LIKELY , YOU THEN HAVE TO RAISE THESE SO LETS SAY YOU LOOSE AND CULL 25% SO DOWN TO SAY SEVEN STAGS , YOU ARE LUCKY AND RAISE THESE TO ADULTHOOD , ANOTHER TWO DONT SUIT YOU WHEN GROWN SO ARE CULLED ....... YOU ARE DOWN TO 5 .......

THE CHANCES ARE SLIM THAT ONE OF THESE 5 IS AN OUTSTANDING INDIVIDUAL CAPABLE OF BEING A BROOD COCK , AND THATS WITHOUT WAITING TO SEE IF HES PREPOTANT !!!

BASICALLY ....... A LAD LIKE JO IF HE HAD ANY SENCE WOULD HAVE ONE LINE AND AN ODD HEN AS AN OUTCROSS

YOU CANNOT KEEP A LINE GOING BY BREEDING A HANDFUL OF CHICKS PER YEAR

ANYONE WHO CANNOT KEEP OVER 50 STAGS A YEAR IS BETTER STICKING AND CONSENTRATING ON THE ONE LINE

DUCKWING

pmsl laughing you no f**k all you old div this is a site to share pictures opinoins ect ect :huh: and yes i have birds that are x d these kind of birds are x crossed for a reason to peolpe who have them for that you thick f**k i also have pure breeds which i went broad to get and beleave me my line of birds are far from shit never no complaints :yes: and as for peddling 3s 4s 5s hundreds for a bird i will keep peddling trust me on that :tongue2: as for my scatty back garden my birds ant kept here there kept in another place i keep chicks in my shed under heat bulbs untill there older nuff to be moved now run along and wotch last of the summer wine you old fart :bye: :bye:

YOU AND YOUR BREED NEVER LET ME DOWN JO .....

AN ANSWER TYPICAL OF THE BRED DOWN PAKI COMMUNITY ....... ALL ABOUT THE MONEY ,

BRAGGING ABOUT THE STUPID COMMENTS YOU MAKE AND PHOTOS YOU PUT UP JUST TO LURE GREENHORNS INTO BUYING

YOUR LETTING YOURSELF OUT JO .... EVEN THE LADS ON HERE CAN SEE THE TYPE OF ATTITUDE I WAS REFFERING TOO IN MY POST A COUPLE BACK .......

LADS ITS A SHAME ..... BUT THE THEFT AND ATTITUDE ABOVE IS A TYPICAL EXAMPLE WHY TRAVELLERS ARE SHUNNED

DUCKWING

i have had one set of line for 8 years you old sop which i never ever have another lines in why change a line thats good very good for that matter now i have a hen which i have had for over 3 years now which i put on my stuff which are very good nice birds and i breed nearly up to 100% stags a year then pullets that i dont wont get killed because i dont wont my line here and there for reasones ......limit space :blink: how the f**k do you no how many pens sheds places i have to keep my birds pmsl keep digging mate you ant going to be able to get out soon :boogy::bye: :bye: :bye:

i put you down as a racisted man ....................... iam just putting a old man no who thinks he nos it all about game fowl which he dont write ................................and as for this green horn shit stick it write up your arse you stupid old fool .........................................................................................................................