• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Dan.brown

Dan.brown

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:05 pm

Hi all is there anyone out there that needs any vermin control in Bristol I've only been shooting for just over a year now and with success I'm BASC covered and use a air arms s510 .22 sub 12ft lbs but would like to apply for F.A.C
My only problem is I have very little land to shoot on and I can't seem to find anyone else who will allow me to shoot on there I'm starting to think its my age as I'm only 21 but I love nothing more than going out for a few hours hunting if anyone can help it would be much appreciated thanks Dan

#2 The one

The one

Honorary Life President of the THL New Member Welcoming Committe

• Donator
  • 39,114 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:31 pm

Hello and welcome mate ,think everybody is in the same boat

#3 billybaltic

billybaltic

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,266 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:19 pm

Welcome mate, you never know, someone on here just might need some help, or ask can you tag along for the experience, nothing to lose, good luck. :thumbs:

#4 matthews 88

matthews 88

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:08 pm

welcome dan

#5 Dan.brown

Dan.brown

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:14 pm

Thanks so far guy I thought I was on my own hope we all get out and start enjoying are hobbie soon

#6 tomano1

tomano1

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:43 pm

Welcom to the the sight mate good lads and advice ATB no1 :)

#7 Sjt657

Sjt657

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,541 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:54 pm

Welcome mate don't give up the books there brilliant ! Well the last one was a bit sh!t !!! Lol

#8 PLEDGEY

PLEDGEY

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 592 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:20 pm

Ask EVERYONE you meet if they know anybody that has a rabbit, pigeon or rat problem. Last year i was working on a building site in Hatherleigh in Devon. We had some guys turn up to do a bit of tarmac in the carpark. I asked if they knew anybody that had a rabbit problem and the main man said he was in charge of a Rugby club near Bridgwater. I said i would sort them out, he said OK. He had loads of rabbits, mainly coming from the fields next the the club. I told him this, he said he knew the farmer, now i got 75 acres of pasture. Last week in at a pub in Honiton, Hare and Hounds, where we are now working, i asked 2 brickys if they knew of any land or anyone that had problems with pests. One of them said he has a farmer friend that is always complaining about a problem with rats. I told him i would come and shoot them for free, just waiting for him to get back to me. Like my Nan used to say ''Squeaky wheel gets the oil!''.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users