Liars or am I doing something wrong?

pound coin sized brain, or 2 pound coin sized engine room. Piss Easy for the hummer. Chancey by .22lr.

My hummer can cloverleaf at 125 yards - can't say the same for my rimmie.

Hit the nail on the head there Dunc. Not many people can hit a £2 coin consistently at 100, let alone a £1 coin in the field. In fact there was recently a Military, Special forces, Police comp that was open to teams from across Europe, and all they had to do was knock the centre out of a £2 coin, from a 5 degree angle at 100 metres. Guess what? Hardly any competitor did it!

The calibre they where using..... .308/7.62.

Paper punching is one thing, field shooting is another.

I have pulled off some spectacular shots with a rifle, but only when I have had the time to get into the prone, range find the distance, read the wind accuratly and then apply my adjustments. Thats before I have even applied any of the priciples of aimed rifle shooting.

Animals deserve more than people using them for target practice. Do it if you can, but do it only when you know you can.

Nail and head as usual Tegater. ;)

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems to me you speak the most sense on this thread Paul. Thanks to the ignore facility, I'm missing the worst of it lol!

Winchester super x subs have always been the most consistant I have used. They will hit out to silly distances but like all subs they will not do it regularly and with consistant accuracy, the toleran

and most of all, those that boast the most, normally do the least

dunc i must admit i get a bit f**ked off in here when people disreguard others because they cant manage the same results, i cant play a flute so it must be impossible!!.

Bullshit and bollocks,, Stick to designing special forces bullets yah slavering twat.

Rimmies are shit past 90 yrds or so, the ammo WILL NOT BE CONSISTANT! and any blawbag that says otherwise is a richmcgin

I once shot a 125yrd rabbit with the rimmy, but it will not do it again and again,,

gawd, its like rubbing the lamp lol! :laugh:

I generally believe what I see more than what I hear about ;)

i would be happy to let you have a shot on my .22lr at my place if your up my way or anyone who is up my way.

you can see for yourself the accuracy of my .22lr. this is a genuine offer to anyone. (Matlock)

but yes i think that the .22lr ammo is generally made on a budget.

on the other hand its a bit of a gamble ie. getting a good ammo / barrel / trigger rifle combo.

the .22lr semi auto anshutz i had before my browning was rubbish. in what ever ammo i used. i would be lucky to get 2.5 - 3 inch groups at 60 yards.

i find eley is the best ammo .22lr i can find in my gun for consistency.

in fact you can shoot it off my decking over to the other side of the field which is 127y.

Edited by riflehunter583

dunc i must admit i get a bit f**ked off in here when people disreguard others because they cant manage the same results, i cant play a flute so it must be impossible!!.

Bullshit and bollocks,, Stick to designing special forces bullets yah slavering twat.

Rimmies are shit past 90 yrds or so, the ammo WILL NOT BE CONSISTANT! and any blawbag that says otherwise is a richmcgin

I once shot a 125yrd rabbit with the rimmy, but it will not do it again and again,,

Being heckled by the missing link again !!!

i would be happy to let you have a shot on my .22lr at my place if your up my way or anyone who is up my way.

you can see for yourself the accuracy of my .22lr. this is a genuine offer to anyone. (Matlock)

on the other hand its a bit of a gamble ie. getting a good ammo / barrel / trigger rifle combo.

the .22lr semi auto anshutz i had before my browning was rubbish. in what ever ammo i used. i would be lucky to get 2.5 - 3 inch groups at 60 yards.

I had a remmy speedmaster that wouldnt shoot a group smaller than 4" at 50yrd killed alot of bunnies though. F**king rubbish that thing was.

in fact you can shoot it off my decking over to the other side of the field which is 127y.

I will mirror Dans offer anyone venturing down my way want to shoot a 22 to 100+ yrds are more than welcome.

Winchester super x subs have always been the most consistant I have used. They will hit out to silly distances but like all subs they will not do it regularly and with consistant accuracy, the tolerances are piss and they come smeared in wax ffs!!!! HV`s are shit,, target ammo will do mucho better but hunting ammo WILL NOT! hahahaha.

It`s like Jackanorry on here some nights,,armchair bullshitters bulding up a life they never had, lol

• Like 2

Winchester super x subs have always been the most consistant I have used. They will hit out to silly distances but like all subs they will not do it regularly and with consistant accuracy, the tolerances are piss and they come smeared in wax ffs!!!! HV`s are shit,, target ammo will do mucho better but hunting ammo WILL NOT! hahahaha.

It`s like Jackanorry on here some nights,,armchair bullshitters bulding up a life they never had, lol

are you calling me a bullshitter rake aboot?

I think ammo is more of a handicap than the .22 rifles.

My cz's both preferred eley subs too.

If I end up your way, I'll get in touch riflehunter.

Atb

Duncan

most welcome mate pm me if your up my way. in fact bring your hmr. i have a large farm which has alot of crows on it that you can have a crack at.

No Dan he is digging at me bud total tosser, doubt if he even owns a gun. been tossing the kyber too much if you know what i mean!!

No Dan he is digging at me bud total tosser, doubt if he even owns a gun. been tossing the kyber too much if you know what i mean!!

What a cock you are,, been shooting over 30 yrs,, thats why I know you talk shit. show us yer bullets Rich. lol

Oh and stick yer insecure English twatism up yer hole yah dick.

Nope, Rich is right, but make no mistake, I doubt anyone who says they shoot mahoosive distances with rimmy sub ammo,,accurately and regularly,, so if the hat fits