Liars or am I doing something wrong?

''Get a rangefinder''.

Nothing wrong with them, but perhaps if you spent more time practising your own skills you wouldn't have to rely on gadgets eh!

Keep your opinion, it's shite, and that's my opinion.

I haven't attacked you verbally, think you need to get a grip fella I've only responded to the immature responses I'm getting from someone who wanted information and I stupidly bothered my arse to reply.

I don't want your money, praise, credit, stick it. I didn't ask for anything and won't accept anything. The whole idea of creating a video was to simply clear the whole issue up once and for all, and perhaps boost the confidence of those who can't, as yet, shoot 3,5,10 rounds into an inch at 100 yards/metres.

I'm finished with this post that was obviously started with a rhetorical question, as the OP doesn't want to listen to others.

Also, while I may email it directly to you, rest assured it will also be posted on here.

Goodnight :cray:

Edited by PlasticJock

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems to me you speak the most sense on this thread Paul. Thanks to the ignore facility, I'm missing the worst of it lol!

Winchester super x subs have always been the most consistant I have used. They will hit out to silly distances but like all subs they will not do it regularly and with consistant accuracy, the toleran

and most of all, those that boast the most, normally do the least

How do you measure distances then? Do you no what don't even bother I new you'd decline the bet you can't do it never done it but haven't got the balls like me and others to admit it. Wanna talk about shooting how about a fox at over 400yrds because my small range finder couldn't read it with a .243 in the piss pouring rain on the lamp in the head. I need to prove nothing you talk f*****g shit and doubt you even have a gun. Glad your going now f**k off init!

How do you measure distances then? Do you no what don't even bother I new you'd decline the bet you can't do it never done it but haven't got the balls like me and others to admit it. Wanna talk about shooting how about a fox at over 400yrds because my small range finder couldn't read it with a .243 in the piss pouring rain on the lamp in the head. I need to prove nothing you talk f*****g shit and doubt you even have a gun. Glad your going now f**k off init!

Sorry Ali G :laugh:

By the sounds of it I'll see you on the Jeremy Kyle show at half 9 tomorrow morning!!!

I said there's nothing wrong with them didn't I??? Used them myself on occasion as well... So there's no need to get defensive :D

Who declined :hmm:

I said whether I send it to you personally, I will enjoy posting it on here for all to see :D

You haven't got any balls mate just a big mouth, believe me I miss shots and have crap days same as anyone! Ok then, I 'Havent got a gun'. If you like I'll send you a few of my holiday snaps as well, just so I can prove I've held a gun before :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just post the video 5 shots 5 consecutive times 100meters 1" won't happen fact! Not from you anyway your to much of a gob shite. I'll give it a week to see if it happens which will be nothing then delete my account. Only giving you the opportunity to make yourself look a bigger twat than you already have then let everyone listen to some shit excuse you come out with.

Just post the video 5 shots 5 consecutive times 100meters 1" won't happen fact! Not from you anyway your to much of a gob shite. I'll give it a week to see if it happens which will be nothing then delete my account. Only giving you the opportunity to make yourself look a bigger twat than you already have then let everyone listen to some shit excuse you come out with.

Read through my posts and you'll see that I stated very clearly that not only will I do it, but I'll do it with a left handed rifle that isn't mine, and I'll be using 'not the best' ammo (CCI subs).

I also said 'In the next few weeks', mainly because I work 5/6 days a week and my permission isn't my back garden.

So I can't shoot because I'm a gobshite :hmm:

Delete your account, I'll post it anyway and email it to you just to be sure :D But as I'm sure you'll be lurking as a guest, it will be my pleasure. I'm a regular poster so I think even someone with your limited intellectual capacity could understand that I don't give a monkeys about what you think, but I'm not about to embarrass myself in front of everyone so why would I make a statement if I'm not going to do it?

Don't hate the player hate the game :laugh:

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I new you never had a gun hahaaaa!

And the excuses already, it's left handed I'll borrow it, and it'll be with cci's which aren't the best! I'm pissing myself you have made my evening. Thank you sooooooo much! You'll not get another word from me that is class I couldn't have written a better ending.

I agree but your not looking for a group your looking for a single shot into an area of about 2 inch you need to try it on paper, Sure you wont get it straight away but you will learn quick, as long as you have a sound approach and treat every shot a single kill not part of a group you will be surprised.

rich, you're talking bollocks.

A group is just a collection of individual shots.

I don't shoot groups, I treat each shot individually.

If I have the same point of aim on each shot, but the point of impact is different, then my group will be a large one.

Now, if I'm lucky and the shot I take at a rabbit happens to be one of the "good" ones then the result is one dead rabbit.

However, if I'm unlucky and the bullet fired at the rabbit is one of the bad ones then I will at best miss completely, and at worst wound the animal I'm shooting at.

A group is a good indicator of the accuracy of the round at a given range. Logical reasoning tells us that if your rifle/ammunition combination can't shoot a tight group at a given range, then the chance of hitting a target of a given size is reduced.

To state that group size is irrelevant shows a lack of understanding of the statistics of the situation!

• Like 2

Matt hooks, thank god you have said that.

100 % agree and that is why the question 1" group. And continued to ask can it be done CONSISTANTLY I don't personally think you can hit a 1" group consitantly to many variations my thoughts entirely!

Edited by Leamo

100 % agree and that is why the question 1" group. And continued to ask can it be done CONSISTANTLY I don't personally think you can hit a 1" group consitantly to many variations my thoughts entirely!

this morning i got 10 rounds out the cabinet not 50 not 30 but ten. i layed down and just took 10 shots then put the gun back in the cabinet.

and these were .22lr velocitors 1400fps which in my experinece are not as acurate as the eley subs. i tried to get a good group on each but not very very hard.

100y for both targets with wind of about 3-4mph.

one was with bypod and the other was free hand.

Photo0130.jpg

4 shots 2 inch free hand. 5 shots 4 inch freehand.

Photo0131.jpg

the closest 4 shots 0.9 inch with bipod

all 5 shots 1.4 inch with bipod.

currenty run out o f eley subs as i used the last of them shooting foxes last night.

Edited by riflehunter583

this morning i got 10 rounds out the cabinet not 50 not 30 but ten. i layed down and just took 10 shots then put the gun back in the cabinet.

and these were .22lr velocitors 1400fps which in my experinece are not as acurate as the eley subs. i tried to get a good group on each but not very very hard.

100y for both targets with wind of about 3-4mph.

one was with bypod and the other was free hand.

Photo0130.jpg

4 shots 2 inch free hand. 5 shots 4 inch freehand.

Photo0131.jpg

the closest 4 shots 0.9 inch with bipod

all 5 shots 1.4 inch with bipod.

currenty run out o f eley subs as i used the last of them shooting foxes last night.

:thumbs: Brilliant, let us know how you get on with the eleys :thumbs:

How do I put photos on here, shot a few rounds off myself today and can't seem to upload them. Unless I can email one of you guys who can do it who will put them on for me. By the way not bad at all with shite ammo show us the subs!