Liars or am I doing something wrong?

thanks for the nice coments chaps.

its a browning 52 target rifle .22lr with cut down barrel and threaded unf.

brought it from the countryman of derby the dealer got it from a bankrupt dealer as second hand i paid 399 for it and he gave me £100 for my anshutz semi auto in exchange at the time. he reconds its got more levers in the trigger than he has ever seen on a gun. standard trigger is awsome on it made in japan. japanese engineering.

had a look at a mannlicher the other day in .243. the trigger needs to be pushed forward for the hair trigger setting. thats the only trigger i have come accross personnel which is better than the one on my .22 IMO. having a good trigger makes a big different IMO.

the mod is a custom job from a chap who works out of his garage between mansfield and lincon way £50!

the eley subs seem to work just as good through it as the eley match rounds for half the price.

the barrel is flawless and i clean often with bits of an old towel and some washing line as a pull through!

i'm chuffed to bits: such a humble round in such a low cost gun can deliver ok result. enabling me to keep my eye in. i hope when i get a centre fire groups will be even tighter.

Nice rig by the sounds of it mate :) You are bang on about a good trigger making a big difference.

Somehow I didn't think you were doing that with a CZ 511 semi auto :laugh:

Just ordered a Weihrauch HW60 in .22lr and I'm looking forward to having a decent rifle to fill the .22 slot and offload the CZ.

Had 2 CZ's now, just didn't get on with either of them.

ATB

Duncan

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems to me you speak the most sense on this thread Paul. Thanks to the ignore facility, I'm missing the worst of it lol!

Winchester super x subs have always been the most consistant I have used. They will hit out to silly distances but like all subs they will not do it regularly and with consistant accuracy, the toleran

and most of all, those that boast the most, normally do the least

like your style Dan good shooting, you are very still and have very little movement even when you reload. a very good shooting style indeed. i think this puts the, its impossible brigade right, well done.

It kind of makes me want to try it for my self, but i know that will end in disaponitment and a possible temper tantrum!!!!!.

like your style Dan good shooting, you are very still and have very little movement even when you reload. a very good shooting style indeed. i think this puts the, its impossible brigade right, well done.

It kind of makes me want to try it for my self, but i know that will end in disaponitment and a possible temper tantrum!!!!!.

i am just lucky with the eleys and my gun working well together. i have no doubt you could shoot better than me and easily do it.

crazy as it sounds with zero wind my air gun is slightly more accurate than my rimfire up to 130 yards.

i'm no great shot, just a guy that is leanring all the time from more experienced fellows like yourself. by the way thanks for the cosine chart.