Sign in to follow this  
chester

pups for sale

Guest SJM

Ive had the same problem mate, everyone wants bitches. Ive got a dog going spare but have allready said to myself if no one buys him I will just be rearing 2 pups instead of one :drink:

i am having one of these pups and i am driving from glasgow down to essex with it ,so if anybody is looking for me to drop one of along the way i will no probs ,,m6 then m1 motorways then onto the m25 ,,only live a few minutes from m25 so easy to meet ,,i have already seen these pups and they are crackers ,

thanks mate.

Guest Lurcherbitch

Them man boobs are getting a bit outa hand hun :icon_eek::laugh: . Pups looking brilliant as usuall.x

Guest SJM
:laugh::icon_eek: LB I think thats his daughter in the pics . . . :whistle:

Guest Lurcherbitch
:laugh::icon_eek: LB I think thats his daughter in the pics . . . :whistle:

I know!!! I am not that old and blind................ I was being funny...well a sad attempt :blink::laugh::laugh:

Them man boobs are getting a bit outa hand hun :icon_eek::laugh: . Pups looking brilliant as usuall.x

give us a call you can have a suck on them if you wish :laugh: .just moved the pups out the welp box in to the main run today new suroundings by thay dont like it thair going bush .

Hey Chester howz the pups getting on? They must be over 4 weeks now? When do you want people to pick their pup? You got many left for sale?

pups4weeks oldwill get better pics tomorow just gave them a bath and second dose of drontal puppy.

wee john you can pick yer pup midweek mate will give you a call.2dog pups left

luke will call you tonight :tongue2:.

Edited by chester

there taking shape mate :)

coming on just fine mate will give a hartly some stick in a few weeks :laugh:

Sign in to follow this