a few years back my elder brother was fishing cheese pepperami ina  small carp pool near where i live and had a 5lb 8oz perch at the time it was an ounce of the record he was in the anglers mail with it i think

dreams dreams dreams !!! :11: :11:

weres the proof ?? did you get two independant witness's ? if not you are fibbing again young man ! an a picture wont do people have be known to tamper with them in paint shop !

Another thread going down hill maybe :(

a few years back my elder brother was fishing cheese pepperami ina  small carp pool near where i live and had a 5lb 8oz perch at the time it was an ounce of the record he was in the anglers mail with it i think

Thats one hell of a fish a fish of a lifetime,wish I could catch one like it.After meeting Jordan recently if he says his brother caught it then his brother caught it.If you want proof chilli you best start flicking through back issues of Angling Times.I know perch suffered greatly through some form of disese but looks like they are making a come back.The only problem Ive found with catching them is your always having to reach for the disgorger as the greedy little gits swallow the lot.

Guest chilli

dreams dreams dreams !!! :11: :11:

weres the proof ?? did you get two independant witness's ? if not you are fibbing again young man ! an a picture wont do people have be known to tamper with them in paint shop !

Another thread going down hill maybe :(

an you can but out ya ginga midgit

yes caught one on fly once...bloody dry fly! i had just got a new rod, 7ft hardy smuggler and was very keen to try it out. The wind was blowing a gale, but you know what its like when you have just got a new product....after wandering a mile i found a stready peice of stream that was slightly sheltered from the wind. 1st cast i got a take on a 18 black knat!!! a perch about 2 inch long.....at least i didnt blank.....good hunting..jd