there is some up already if you know where to look, try up near wear head there is plenty around the water fall :ph34r: .

seeing them pics has put me in the mood for some spinning up the lakes tomorrow, thats if i keep off the drink :11:

All the predatory fishing i do is spinning have an excellent range of plugs spoon spinners jigs etc cant beat it bloody excellent...I remember having 11 pike in a morning all over 8lb fanning the margins it was so cold the spinners had to break throungh a thin layer of ice best morning spinning i have had...Brilliant way for someone to start out aswell always busy doing things,kye had a tench on dead bait once that was good to see heard a few people fishing for carp on dead baits aswell :)

i love spinning , bit frustrating when theres nothing taking but thats life , i wish i had a scanner here i have a picture of me when i was 16 with a corker of a perch taken on a spinner , one of the biggest i've taken with either worm or spinner.

a few years back my elder brother was fishing cheese pepperami ina small carp pool near where i live and had a 5lb 8oz perch at the time it was an ounce of the record he was in the anglers mail with it i think

Guest chilli
a few years back my elder brother was fishing cheese pepperami ina  small carp pool near where i live and had a 5lb 8oz perch at the time it was an ounce of the record he was in the anglers mail with it i think

dreams dreams dreams !!! :11: :11:

weres the proof ?? did you get two independant witness's ? if not you are fibbing again young man ! an a picture wont do people have be known to tamper with them in paint shop !