whats the best bipod to buy

No Oscars dad, you just mount the bipod the other way round so that the legs fold to the stock end not to the barrel end (you have to think in reverse sometimes)!!!!! That way the legs do not foul the ruddy awful MMC as stated.

Harris swivel (tilting) bipds are available for much less than a hundred and fifty pounds, a 9-13 inch genuine Harris bipod can be had for less than a hundred new if you look around. Two reasons for owning a Harris rather than a copy.

1) They are built so much better, better machined, better made, better components.

2) They have to be as they come with a lifetime manufacturers warranty!

When I started with pcp rifles we bought a Harris copy, a Deben in fact. The pin that stops the prongs that clip onto the QD stud came out, then the rubber pads on the top started to slip, the final blow came was when the ruddy spring came off a leg as it was being lowered into the shooting position. It got taken back, I got a refund. I got a Harris!

Don't agree...if you do that then you cannot use the rifle without extending the legs - I leave my bipod on and can then still shoot standing with a normal hold on the rifle.

Hi Darryl :thumbs:

Bipod looks bloody good mate, always up for saving a bob or two :D

Does the head..... tilt mate?

ATB.

Bill.

no mate its just a bog standar bipod, but the same ones have done me for years

Darryl