Sign in to follow this  
bobjs

le chameua boots.

prices dropped as i need to recoup my cash,

bob.

Edited by scotland rifles

1, Le Chameua Mouflon 4X GTX walking/hunting boots, Uk size 10.5 tags on and boxed, £210 shipped (colour Maroon gortex lined)

BARGIN!!

1, Le Chameua Mouflon 4X GTX walking/hunting boots, Uk size 10.5 tags on and boxed, £210 shipped (colour Maroon gortex lined)

BARGIN!!

Mouflons could be sold,. pending.

i think they are all good prices.

im also after a new scope for my 17 hmr so to help anyone out ill do a deal on the above stuff.

bob. ;)

MOUFLONS ARE SOLD,

THANK YOU

BOB.

prices dropped as far as i can go, and you will not find them at these prices anywhere.

Hi Guys

LAST AND LOWEST PRICES I CAN DO, I JUST NEED TO RECOOP MY CASH NOW. THANK YOU,

1, SOLD SOLD SOLD.

2, Le Chameua Serval GTX walking/shooting boots, UK size 10.5 tags on and boxed, £100 shipped (colour Bronze.gortex lined)

2, i can't drop the price on these as this is as low as i can go,or ill loose money.

3, Le Chameua Chasseur.M41 Leather lined boots, UK size 10.5 tags on and boxed, £230 shipped (colour green with leather lining)

3, are now reduced to just £200 posted uk mainland now thats a saving of about £99,

4, Le Chameua Verzonord M UK size 10.5 Tags on and boxed, £100 shipped (green with blue lining)

4, reduced to just £100 posted uk mainland.

PLEASE NOTE: ALL SALES ARE CASH ONLY, AND SHIPPING COSTS ARE INCLUSIVE WITHIN THE UK MAINLAND, OVERSEAS IS EXTRA.

Local collection is welcome at a reduced rate: as in postage costs.

****************************** please add £5 extra if you wish these sent firstclass insured*******************************

thank you

bob.

1, SOLD SOLD SOLD.

2, SOLD SOLD SOLD.

3, Le Chameua Chasseur.M41 Leather lined boots, UK size 10.5 tags on and boxed, £230 shipped (colour green with leather lining)

4, Le Chameua Verzonord M UK size 10.5 Tags on and boxed, £105 shipped (green with blue lining)

PLEASE NOTE: ALL SALES ARE CASH ONLY, AND SHIPPING COSTS ARE INCLUSIVE WITHIN THE UK MAINLAND, OVERSEAS IS EXTRA.

please add £5 if you wish these sent firstclass

thank you

bob.

Should just pay the tenner on the SD Bob !! hahahahaha you`de get these away quicker :laugh:

try £??? a year mate. would have done it if i was a trader,

anyway the chasseur boots/ are now £190 cash shipped UK mainland, lowest price as i need a new starter motor for my Vitara.

bob.

now open to sensible offers on the last two pairs of boots,

thank you

bob.

Hi Guys

NOW THE LOWEST PRICES I CAN DO.

1, Le Chameua Mouflon 4X GTX walking/hunting boots, SOLD SOLD SOLD.

2, Le Chameua Serval GTX walking/shooting boots, SOLD SOLD

3, Le Chameua Chasseur.M41 Leather lined boots, UK size 10.5 tags on and boxed, £175. CASH shipped UK MAINLAND ONLY (colour green with leather lining)WITH A FREE LEATHER CARE SPRAY.

4, Le Chameua Verzonord M UK size 10.5 Tags on and boxed, £90 shipped UK MAINLAND ONLY (green with blue lining)

thank you

bob.

Hi Guys

NOW THE LOWEST PRICES if not sold this week ill withdraw them from sale for a while this is silly money for these.

3, Le Chameua Chasseur.M41 Leather lined boots, UK size 10.5 tags on and boxed, £170 CASH shipped UK MAINLAND ONLY (colour green with leather lining)WITH A FREE LEATHER CARE SPRAY.

4, Le Chameua Verzonord M UK size 10.5 Tags on and boxed, £85 cash shipped UK MAINLAND ONLY (green with blue lining)

thank you

bob.

I want the chasseur wellies, shame they're too big for me. At this price it's insane!

I want the chasseur wellies, shame they're too big for me. At this price it's insane!

well this is as low as they go mate,these are silly money now and the sale will close on sunday and ill keep them here for a while then place them back up for sale, and you'd think with all this rain we would have had someone buy them,

can you not stretch your feet :) :).

4, Le Chameua Verzonord M UK size 10.5 Tags on and boxed, £95 shipped UK MAINLAND ONLY (green with blue lining)

SOLD SOLD SOLD, to Bobo.

thank you

just the chassuer leather ones left.

regards

bob.

Sign in to follow this