Good Review :thumbs:

With the cables i have taken to wrapping the excess arround the tube, it keeps it out of the way and with 3-4 wraps it fits perfewctly with just enough slack as not to damage the connections if i catch them on my jacket (more luck than judgement when i was fitting the clamp i think :laugh: )

The battery is one heavy hunk of junk! it works fine and does its job, but its like carrying a house brick arround.

NiteSite would have been much better off ordering the Li-Ion Batterys off ebay (like most have already done) for £16 Inc postage.

I am very satisfied with my NS50 but a good point is... remember a torch! :icon_redface: i shot 3 last night and only took 1 home as i couldnt find the bodies in the dark :wallbash:

Lesson learnt now though!

Cheers

A

Good Review :thumbs:

With the cables i have taken to wrapping the excess arround the tube, it keeps it out of the way and with 3-4 wraps it fits perfewctly with just enough slack as not to damage the connections if i catch them on my jacket (more luck than judgement when i was fitting the clamp i think :laugh: )

The battery is one heavy hunk of junk! it works fine and does its job, but its like carrying a house brick arround.

NiteSite would have been much better off ordering the Li-Ion Batterys off ebay (like most have already done) for £16 Inc postage.

I am very satisfied with my NS50 but a good point is... remember a torch! :icon_redface: i shot 3 last night and only took 1 home as i couldnt find the bodies in the dark :wallbash:

Lesson learnt now though!

Cheers

A

I know the feeling :icon_redface: