out today for some pest control with my young beddy

no whats the point of hunting IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO CATCH IT NO SPORT IN THAT

holy shit now your saying wots the point in hunting if you know your goin to catch it :blink:

is there something wrong with you seriously :yes:

do you go out hunting to not catch something :huh: wheres the sport is setting traps for rats and then giving it to the terrier when you know it goin to catch there no sport in that

how many fox digs have you been out on , not to many prob , cause in hunting nothings certain experience will tell you that

• Like 1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Those pictures really sicking me to look at and then you get praise off lads on this site for putn up a dead cub laying beside a vixen with her tits droped from feeding if you have to do these things

Yes, sadly it's something most of us have had to do at some stage. It's the worst job a terrier man has to do. But the other alternatives are no way near as humane. But I've a funny feeling those ph

how many foxes have u dug ..let alone scuffed..u seem a bit cheeky young man typical 12 yr old ..tut tut

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

fs lads all i evr hear on here is anti this anti that, fcuk the anti groups if they get offendd then thy shouldnt come on here or interfere with hunts or hunting. pity the fkn government doesnt tell them that too. fair play to the hungarian lads and the dogs cos once again theyre called upon to do a job and they do it below ground puting theyre livs on the line without a second thought. my respect lies with the terriers not the game. :victory:

fs lads all i evr hear on here is anti this anti that, fcuk the anti groups if they get offendd then thy shouldnt come on here or interfere with hunts or hunting. pity the fkn government doesnt tell them that too. fair play to the hungarian lads and the dogs cos once again theyre called upon to do a job and they do it below ground puting theyre livs on the line without a second thought. my respect lies with the terriers not the game. :victory:

NBW is hugarian i m from slovakia. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

goin out today with some friends to check few earth. really small earth, it rook a while for britt to go through small entrance. i get steady mark and start to dig. these time he made it like his mother. totaly mute, mouth to mouth when we opened it. fox was nearly dead, fewcubs were killed too. onewas alive. then we moved to check fe other earths one was aive let hav a britt look, he found 5 cubs and killed. he is every time better and better, but i wasn t happy that he was mute today.

06042012324.jpg

06042012323.jpg

Matej

Great stuff.I love your Bedlingtons,you do that breed a good service,showing what proper Bedlingtons do

uru

• Like 1

Matej

Great stuff.I love your Bedlingtons,you do that breed a good service,showing what proper Bedlingtons do

uru

:yes: Too many are bred for looks now rather than working ability :thumbs:

what a shame, your right mate, what a demise of a great dog, there are boys on the working bedlington forum who are keeping the breed alive and good luck to them !!!!!!!!
  • Like 1