out today for some pest control with my young beddy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Those pictures really sicking me to look at and then you get praise off lads on this site for putn up a dead cub laying beside a vixen with her tits droped from feeding if you have to do these things

Yes, sadly it's something most of us have had to do at some stage. It's the worst job a terrier man has to do. But the other alternatives are no way near as humane. But I've a funny feeling those ph

how many foxes have u dug ..let alone scuffed..u seem a bit cheeky young man typical 12 yr old ..tut tut

hunters like you ruin the sport dont put pics up like that gives us a bad name nice clean good sandy dig ferplay nice dogs

Your a fine one to talk,kettle calling the pot black.

what?

Do you not understand English?You preaching to this man after some of the shit you put up on here,Do you not remember the Wheaten Thread?,you shooting of your mouth about things you done,which by the way were highly illegal.THE KETTLE CALLING THE POT BLACK. Now do you get it?

Please tell how a Wheaton terrier killing a fox is illegle

The thread was taking down because of your graphic description,and the way you described yes it is illegal.But I know you did not do it so you broke no law.Confessing to things never happened NOT CLEVER.
  • Like 2

Those pictures really sicking me to look at and then you get praise off lads on this site for putn up a dead cub laying beside a vixen with her tits droped from feeding if you have to do these things do them but dont put it up on a hunting site im sorry but were has the respect gone for the stuff we hunt.i dont know about anyone else but no man who loves the country and the stuff in it could look at that picture and say fair play to you these are the things you dont even wanna talk about.

• Like 8
  • 2 weeks later...