• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i am not sure that it is a very good idea to put up your address on here mate, a rough area would be fine.   up to you

God , thats hit a nerve . I never mentioned scam did I ? Considering you only joined yesterday , thats a massive over reaction .   Give em enough rope to hang themselves ............................

Posted Images

As already stated , the mobile number he gave matched the number of Sammy78 who was banned when it was revealed that he was one of the scum of the earth Graham brothers .

Im new to this site, so the bad feeling against Graham brothers is new to me. Can someone please fill me in to save me from first having to troll through all this site, also falling prey to them? Pretty please

i don't no where all this came from im just trying to sell my rifle and stuff and then i get called all the names under the sun i will prove im not a graham when some one buy it and meets me face to face

As already stated , the mobile number he gave matched the number of Sammy78 who was banned when it was revealed that he was one of the scum of the earth Graham brothers .

Im new to this site, so the bad feeling against Graham brothers is new to me. Can someone please fill me in to save me from first having to troll through all this site, also falling prey to them? Pretty please

PM Secretagentmole , he`ll fill you in .

When i asked him Via pm why he thought people would STILL fall for this crap , the reply was

go away and get your fact right DICKHEAD

And when i pointed out that it should be fact`s and not fact , he said .........

GET f****d U SAD LIFE PRICK GO f**k YOUR DAD OR SOMETHING

Apparently he can meet face to face , but how easy is it to get a mate to meet someone ? He can even turn up himself , cause if youve never seen them how you supposed to know ?

Personally , if ide had the response that i gave him ( and funny enough when he signed in as S400 the other day and i asked for pics of his wares , they never came as ide specified they come to me e-mail adress , and hes not been on since ) i would contact the admin and see what can be done , and even try to ensure that people know who i am . Seems that he only gets abusive ? ring any bells ??

For Porkycrook and all newbies.

The Brothers Graham are a set of low down conniving, scheming, despicable, unworthy of oxygen low lifes whose sole aim is to part you from your hard earned money. It started if I recall correctly with Steven selling a broken range finder he sold as being working. Then he said he got scammed and forked out a load of money for a rifle for his tiny waif of a daughter. There was a whip round organised here and the thieving sonofafemaledog nearly walked away with a shiny new rifle until an alert gunsmith pointed out the fact that he had trouble lifting the rifle, a little girl stood no damned chance. That was scotched but a member off here sent him a lovely reconditioned rifle for his daughter (when he came back under a guide of a new user - he was hunter1989, David was oneshotonekill) he was asked if he still had the rifle, he claimed he had, posted a photo of a completely different damned rifle that he downloaded).

David scammed a user called Oly for many hundreds for an R10, which never arrived, Oly took him to court where he got his money back. Lots of name calling over that too. They have had more people on more forums than a little. They will one day get some very much warranted physical face modifications with blunt instruments, trouble is when that happens they will be the first to call the police and then the people who took what in my mind would be justified retribution, will be the ones who are in court. If it ever comes to that point I will stand up for the person who struck them to act as character witnesses against the Grahams!

http://www.airgunforum.co.uk/forums/general-chit-chat/119934-stephen-graham-hunter1989-etc-etc.html

This link has a lot more details about what happened etc, especially page 18!

Edited by secretagentmole

Well the mobile you gave someone matched one of the numbers they used or do you deny you were/are Sammy78 who got banned?

Note the advert was edited after someone pointed out that the mobiles matched Sammy78s, does not take a genius to work out that David Graham was Sammy78, phone number given same as Sammy78, then either you have bought a very dodgy mobile phone or you are David..

This is much better than CSI crime thingy and taggart, you guys are good, i was going to have a look at this until i read the posts, he's even evading the fact that you've explained how the matched mob number was given to someone on here by trying to say he's not put up a number, Doh!!

These criminals are gladly not intelligent enough to fool the folks on here a second time.

Well done folks, another dickhead to ban eh!

Atb Chris.

Latest PM from ben567

as for you mole when was the last time you put something up hear to do with hunting your c**t your story are shit you put up a hole story about 1 pheasent WOW how cool your just like a school kid always jumping in when no one like you quick are say its the graham then i get a extra point YES got it take this advise and f**k your self or even better your mum shit did that get you up set you f*****g prick so what if i have done some bad deals in the past.your lucky mrs mole dident buy that s400 of me i would of f**k the inside right up f**k your self you worthless c**t hope your ok after reading this

So it is a Graham!

This is a pm I just received from him lol

go and f**k your self you worthless shit face hope you and agent mole rot like dry shit yes you are right im david graham and so was sammy but i sold it now iv got [bANNED TEXT] you want but have you your c**t f**k off now have a great life with your worthless family happy hunting you sad basturd

Ill meet up with you any time or place scumbag , Buster

I just wish I could understand what David meant.

Warning the same advert will be back in under two weeks with a different username!

Warning to the person, if they are real, who bought this. Only deal face to face, do not deal by post, please inform the police of what you are doing as I am sure an Officer would love to check the weapon just to make sure it is not listed! Also after all the lies he has made in the advert and subsequent posts, do you believe him?

Same advert listed on Gunwatch and attempted on other forums as well!

Just replied to his PM

Oh I am OK, believe me, I am OK, just listening to the Police..

De doo doo doo!