Sign in to follow this  
tidworthdennis

Ferreters in Wiltshire

My pleasure Paul.

Have you or Davey had the chance to do much up here?

I have read quite a bit on this site about rabbiting and it seems there are seasons when you lads go out. Whats the reasoning behind that bud?

Den

went to tidworth to have a look with lamp seen 4 different people lamping 2 with rifels very thick blackthorn heges not the best to ferret to get numbers gun is the answer

Sounds a job for a rifle + night vision there, But sounds very dangerous with so many others out lamping and shooting.

went to tidworth to have a look with lamp seen 4 different people lamping 2 with rifels very thick blackthorn heges not the best to ferret to get numbers gun is the answer

bolt with the ferret and shoot paul.

ive be doing alot lately, covering alot of ground and getting good numbers.

Dont think that will go down very well when folk are trying to play golf mate. Lamp and rifle sounds like the way......probably lamp shy if there getting hounded. Maybe snares and traps set out the publics view if you can.... :thumbs:

Dont think that will go down very well when folk are trying to play golf mate. Lamp and rifle sounds like the way......probably lamp shy if there getting hounded. Maybe snares and traps set out the publics view if you can.... :thumbs:

I do a golf course.

sooner have a couple of lads with shotguns shooting rabbits than fecking gold balls rocketing through the air..

I do a golf course.

sooner have a couple of lads with shotguns shooting rabbits than fecking gold balls rocketing through the air..

You might but i'd doubt most golfers would like a couple of guys trying to bowl over rabbits while they play golf......... :yes:

How many people did he give permission to ??

Sounds a bit iffy with more than 1 lot out lamping

I do a golf course.

You might but i'd doubt most golfers would like a couple of guys trying to bowl over rabbits while they play golf......... :yes:

Or would they want dug out from rabbit..

too many rabbits=no greens.

no greens= no business..

I do a golf course.

Or would they want dug out from rabbit..

too many rabbits=no greens.

no greens= no business..

You'd argue black was white ya c**t!!!............. :laugh: Theres no golf course in the world that would rather you shot bolting rabbits with a shotgun in front of the public when you can do just an effective job with other methods.............now feck off.... :bye:;)

lol thanks for all the comments fellas. There really should only be one lot out each night, They ring the club and the club inform the police to make sure we don't have any accidents. So far only 3 permissions have been given that i'm aware of. One to Davy and Paul and a couple to other lads with Ferrets. I have absolutely no idea how to stop these little buggers from churning up the course but you hunting lads seem to be making substantial inroads already. Keep up the good work.

Den

PS Thanks for the e mail Bryan.

Sign in to follow this