My pistols

A pic of my three :yes:

Al :victory:

Thanks for the pic. Tell us about the HW45, I'm wondering about getting one but have not fired a pistol for ages, it had so much recoil and jump I couldnt hit a barn door!

There is a bit of recoil with the 45, but then this can be expected from the most powerful, standard springer pistol.

I only use them for plinkin' and have even got my Mrs to have a go :icon_eek: . I think as with everything though, it's practice, practice, practice and then practice some more B) .

The 45 is an easy pistol to fire, a bit heavy, but I have a dodgy shoulder so would notice this. Much easier to load than the 40, which is a bitch to put the pellet in, WHEN you do finally load it, closing it is like a session on a multi gym :icon_eek::laugh: , still enjoy it though B) .

There is none of this with the 45, easy to load, close and use IMHO.

Al :drink:

MAD AL, i know a kind loving home looking for a poor un-wanted 40 or 45, it will be given the best of tlc and taken for regular walks in the countryside, acompanying me on my daily rounds. I know the person looking for either of the above is preparred to pay the going rate for a poor, unwanted, unloved or surplus to requierments air pistol :yes:;)

MAD AL, i know a kind loving home looking for a poor un-wanted 40 or 45, it will be given the best of tlc and taken for regular walks in the countryside, acompanying me on my daily rounds. I know the person looking for either of the above is preparred to pay the going rate for a poor, unwanted, unloved or surplus to requierments air pistol :yes:;)

:D I don't know, what a fella :rolleyes: . Howdy Martin, you OK? The 45 is in no way, shape or form for sale :icon_eek: , the 40 :hmm: , the Mrs has just started to use it :icon_eek: , yes I know :rolleyes:, never fired any gun of any desciption before in her life! :blink: , then says she wanted to shoot the 40 :icon_eek: Bit scared to go to sleep at night now :icon_eek::laugh:

I'll see what she who must be obeyed has to say B)

Al :drink: