Knife re-handling advice?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finished         and after a coat of oil           and the heath robinson sheath repair, an old dog collar trimmed to make a loop and whipped on, with lost ends, with some nyl

Great thread this

getting there, almost ready for epoxy and a final shaping, as luck would have it me old mum broke one of her favourite niknaks yesterday so some epoxy is on its way

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

I did ditch the oak in the end it just didn't look right

looks bloody good that does , right desission to drop the oak . what you gonna seal the wood with ? tell your mum she needs super glue as well for her nicknack to be back to former glory and you can use that cover the wood and sand back !!

you will be buying blanks next !

Ha ha ha ha ha I was thinking that too, would like to get my own forge going one day too but having to take two years out of work to do a college course has taken its toll on my cash flow so that will have to wait.

Just going to go for an oil finish as thats all i've got about at the mo, will either deepfat fry it or give it a bath in some hot linseed