what is the best choice for using an air rifle on farmers land is it B.A.S.A or B.A.S.C for insurance. the B.A.S.C is £54 a year and the B.A.S.A is on £20 a year. could some one help me on giving me some infomation which one i shoud get. Cheers folks

I normally go BASC but as i was layed off and a little short of cash i went for Sporting Shooter insurance.....the liability is only 2mill but like one farmer on my perm said....'atleast you have insurance our kid and thats good enough for me'....It only cost's me £18 a year direct debit and i get magazines also available for download......they not as well known as BASC but atleast my ass is covered

The SMK XS20 is an ok starting rifle mate.....i think power is about 11flbs as standard so ok for hunting with....however as its a breakbarrel i would think it would be slightly inaccurate(my opinion).....i dont like slagging off other peoples rifles and im no expert with the chinese SMK range.....but as a starter it is fine mate......i would say though get an Air Arms or Weihrauch when funds permit as this will save you money in the long run

Shame that mate as you could get a second hand AirArms TX200 with scope and slip for about £250 and i will say that is an amazing rifle as i have one.......if you shop around though you could prob pick up an bsa lightning new for that price...also a great hunting rifle

The BSA Lightning is a springer mate and so is the TX200.....i dont do pcp's or co2 i prefer the feel of a springer......You can buy a Lightning for £230 new from blackpool air rifles and you could prob get it cheaper if you shopped round...they make ideal starter rifles alot better than smk range in my opinion

TX over the BSA anytime, the only good BSA`s are the older british made ones,, supersports, superstars, goldstars etc etc

Old webleys`s as well, Elcipses etc

Airarms, TX, prosport etc.

All well within yer budget, and all a better bet than a cheap new gun

TX over the BSA anytime, the only good BSA`s are the older british made ones,, supersports, superstars, goldstars etc etc

Old webleys`s as well, Elcipses etc

Airarms, TX, prosport etc.

All well within yer budget, and all a better bet than a cheap new gun

Agreed with that Rake :thumbs: