• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:39 pm

had a great day hope u hav raised loads :boogy:

#17 Guest_Leanne23_*

Guest_Leanne23_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:59 pm

well done with the show today fiona done a great job ya could off done it with your eyes closed well orginized. :thumbs: well done to john with china well pleased with her.. and charlene and her pup buffy and the whippet race coming 2nd with little spring..and charlene winning the all over best in show handling class with her whippet angel :toast: :toast:

leanne

Edited by Leanne23, 14 April 2012 - 08:08 pm.

• tailchaser likes this

#18 Themaverick

Themaverick

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:43 pm

everything tallied up,and everything paid for ,(insurance, trophies ect...) there will be a total of £715 going directly to childrens cancer fund of northern ireland!!
i am please with that...hopefully we can all do it again next year and do it better!!
i would like thank pearce hagan my lurcher judge, glen doherty my whippet judge and davy parks my terrier judge...reports are you all done an excellent job, everyone was very happy with the results
id like to say thanks for all ring stewards and everyone who helped make this happen...!# also thanks to liz for presenting the eddie mckinstry shield for best in show....
hope to see you all next year !
  • pattstaff, Brun, tailchaser and 2 others like this

#19 up the beam

up the beam

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:18 pm

Great job today Fiona and your crew it was a great tunout, good weather and most of all good crack just glad we coud be a part of it. I would just like to say i think it was very fitting that a whippet was the first dog to win the Eddie McKinstry shield.May we have many more days like today throughout the summer and all get along and enjoy the crack :)
  • Themaverick and tubby like this

#20 Themaverick

Themaverick

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:28 pm

THAT £715 IS NOT COUNTING WHAT WAS RAISED IN THE BUCKETS THAT THE TWO LADIES FROM THE CHILDREN CANCER CHARITY WERE GOING AROUND WITH...AND JUST GOT WORD YOU WERE ALL VERY GENEROUS, THEY DIDNT SAY WHAT THEY TOTALED AT, BUT THEY WERE DELIGHTED... SO THANKS AGAIN TO EVERY ONE!!
  • tubby likes this

#21 Twister Starrs

Twister Starrs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:38 pm

A huge Well done Fiona and all your helpers , ye,s realy pulled off a Fantastic Day , we loved every minute , Absolutley Brilliant to watch !
even the kids never complained once , I cant wait for your next one , we,l all be back up to you to support you , some cracking fotos but still trying to upload them ,
Well done on raiseing that large amount for those children xxxx love Rachel Paddy and all the gang that came up with us xxxx and thankyou x
  • gedro8888, Themaverick and tubby like this

#22 Mingdiddles

Mingdiddles

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:10 am

Thanks for a great day out yesterday and well done to the organisers.
The racing was brilliant (even though my first time runner got stage fright and just stood there!)
Just great to see so many dogs and people out enjoying themselves

#23 AlbertJ

AlbertJ

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,715 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:11 am

Well done Fiona - glad we could help. Can you make sure you get qualifiers to complete and return their forms to me as soon as possible in order that they can get their passes etc .

Albert

#24 Twister Starrs

Twister Starrs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:34 pm

Were will all the fotos be , dyen to see them :D x
  • tubby likes this

#25 flash3241

flash3241

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:48 pm

Usually on fb or k9 community there's only a few come on here

#26 gedro8888

gedro8888

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 118 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:30 pm

once again,well done on a brillant day ,judges done a great job racing was first class good to run a propper distance for a change ,sure you lost a few pounds i dont think you stopped running all day ,thanks a mill for the painting your not a bad hand with the brush ,i can assure you it as found a very good forever home ,so once again many thanks.(o an by the way it was JESS who was second in the pups ,remember that name for next year :hmm: .
  • Themaverick, Twister Starrs and tubby like this

#27 Twister Starrs

Twister Starrs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:22 pm

any links please x

#28 Themaverick

Themaverick

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:50 pm

FOR ANYBODY WHO IS INTERESTED IN BUYING A PROFESSIONAL PHOTO OF YOUR DOG PLEASE CONTACT DEREK,HE IS VERY REASONABLE, AND HE HAS SOME EXCELLENT SHOTS OF THE RACING AND OF THE OWNERS AND DOGS , derek216@btinternet.com
  • Twister Starrs likes this

#29 Themaverick

Themaverick

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:19 pm

once again,well done on a brillant day ,judges done a great job racing was first class good to run a propper distance for a change ,sure you lost a few pounds i dont think you stopped running all day ,thanks a mill for the painting your not a bad hand with the brush ,i can assure you it as found a very good forever home ,so once again many thanks.(o an by the way it was JESS who was second in the pups ,remember that name for next year http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... .

jed ,did you win lurcher puppy champion ? because thats the result i have and you left behind ur silver cup...the ring steward got a bit mixed up...so i have it here for you and if u private pm me ur address il post it to you

#30 gedro8888

gedro8888

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 118 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:17 pm

i did fiona fair play, you were extremely busy as you know so i didnt want to be annoying you ill get in touch.
  • Themaverick likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users