Sign in to follow this  
fox_hunter

Best ' foxing ' bullet for 22-250

What bullets will rip a fox in half.. The mentality of some members amazes me.. :blink::no:

Leave the foxes alone.

?????

used 50 grain vmax,blizkings or nostlers. all do the job well. the blizkings seam to do the most damage. prefer to use the 17 cf now tho. very rarely exit. no mess hanging out them when im carrying it to a bush to lay to rest :thumbs:

Why do things by half ,put in a variation for a Rocket Launcher the run down to your local Army Barracks and take your pick of your biggest baddest fox killer, What A W....r

' ripping foxes in half '. Anyone that shoot foxes. Will Know What I mean!

Any good rounds to use or bad ones to

Stay clear of?

Foxes are my main quarry, and centre fire rifle my main tool for the job, so I think I do know what you mean.

If you were genuinely wanting advice, I think you'd have been better thinking about how you worded your request, as ' ripping foxes in half ' doesn't give the best impression, which I hope you've now realised from the replies from other experienced fox shooters.

Foxes are lovely creatures why cant you just leave them alone I have some come round to my house and I feed them.

post-25880-0-47411700-1333006664.jpg

I hope you're giving them their '5 a day'! :rofl:

Anyone got

Any advice or u all

Dickheads

Oh the irony................. :bye:

Anyone got

Any advice or u all

Dickheads

You obviously haven't heeded my advice regarding wording your requests a little better, have you?

If you ask reasonable questions, in a decent manner, I'm sure you'll get plenty of advice from people on here who've experience of the .22-250 and the pro's & cons of different bullets.

On the other hand, if you persist in showing ignorance and being rude, then you should expect sarcasm and ridicule.

Guest thebigdog

Oh well another dope in the hunting scene gone.

just another 30,000 or so to go. :laugh: