Best ' foxing ' bullet for 22-250

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I second that. And eagerly await your post 'I've been refused my variation '

And then straight onto the the lurcher section to ask - 'What's the best breed for ripping Foxes in half?'

I think what the silly fellow is trying to ask is,can we recommend a highly frangible bullet that causes immense explosive damage on impact,well I could, but I wont, with an attitude like that I hope

Posted Images

used 50 grain vmax,blizkings or nostlers. all do the job well. the blizkings seam to do the most damage. prefer to use the 17 cf now tho. very rarely exit. no mess hanging out them when im carrying it to a bush to lay to rest :thumbs:

' ripping foxes in half '. Anyone that shoot foxes. Will Know What I mean!

Any good rounds to use or bad ones to

Stay clear of?

Foxes are my main quarry, and centre fire rifle my main tool for the job, so I think I do know what you mean.

If you were genuinely wanting advice, I think you'd have been better thinking about how you worded your request, as ' ripping foxes in half ' doesn't give the best impression, which I hope you've now realised from the replies from other experienced fox shooters.

Anyone got

Any advice or u all

Dickheads

You obviously haven't heeded my advice regarding wording your requests a little better, have you?

If you ask reasonable questions, in a decent manner, I'm sure you'll get plenty of advice from people on here who've experience of the .22-250 and the pro's & cons of different bullets.

On the other hand, if you persist in showing ignorance and being rude, then you should expect sarcasm and ridicule.