my new night vision iv bin useing on my mate ultra and the rim fire we have found it deadly on the rats and also on the fox and rabbits on the rimmy paid £350 for it and in my opinion it was money well spent what do you think atb das

200320125241.jpg

Edited by dicky das

they work very well indeed they work upto 200 yards and the picture is alot clearer than some of the others on the market and your not stuck to just 4 settings on the infa red its 1 dimmer switch from nothing to full power so you choose how bright you want it iv just orderd a recorder so will get some video footage up shortly atb das

they work very well indeed they work upto 200 yards and the picture is alot clearer than some of the others on the market and your not stuck to just 4 settings on the infa red its 1 dimmer switch from nothing to full power so you choose how bright you want it iv just orderd a recorder so will get some video footage up shortly atb das

So is that not a DVR on the end of the rubber eyepiece? I take it that's the screen, mounted above the scope?

George

thats the camara that plugs into ur sights and the thing thats plugd into that is the battery and yeh thats the screen mounted on the top so you see your cross hairs and still use all your magnifacation its simalar to the ns200 but in my opinion alot better i have used both units side by side atb das

Edited by dicky das