Aussie Pest Control

Feral cats are a major pest in Australia, and are, quite rightly killed at any opportunity ! I wonder why it is, (or was, before the ban), such a no-no for us to kill them here ? But then again, in Oz, some states PAY you to kill foxes....... here, it's a criminal offence !!

Cheers.

• Like 1

Feral cats are a major pest in Australia, and are, quite rightly killed at any opportunity ! I wonder why it is, (or was, before the ban), such a no-no for us to kill them here ? But then again, in Oz, some states PAY you to kill foxes....... here, it's a criminal offence !!

Cheers.

i was thinking the same thing about the cats! my two pups caught another one yesterday that was at the dairy, it was no match for them! I'm lucky, I'm in the state where you get paid for killing foxes, but then again i haven't kept any to get the money for them, I'm too lazy haha

• 2 weeks later...

Ausnick what part of Australia are you in Im living near Hay in NSW working on a farm I see loads of cats, roos, pigs foxes and hares every day its killing me having no lurcher here with me im here working until christmas have somebody at home looking after all me dogs if your anywhere near me would be very grateful if you could bring me off some night

Ausnick what part of Australia are you in Im living near Hay in NSW working on a farm I see loads of cats, roos, pigs foxes and hares every day its killing me having no lurcher here with me im here working until christmas have somebody at home looking after all me dogs if your anywhere near me would be very grateful if you could bring me off some night

I'm about 3 hours south of you on the murray river. ill see if i can work something out for ya mate! went out on friday night on one of my normal properties that usually just has roos, foxes and hares and we came across a mob of 20 red deer...