a couple of knives i am working on. midnight blanks.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as mike said its just para cord ebay sell loads of it but that is genuine brittish army stuff i got . some guys use phenolic resin to stabilise it i beleave , im not sure what that is but its what th

bloody hell your gonna hold me to it then !! il get some designs sorted then off to laser cut !! id say as long as the blanks are the same then anything else goes !!

Posted Images

anything goes as long as you do it yourself ( paulus!!!)

how will they be marked? 1-20 in five categories ( giving an easy points system lol)

i would suggest the following categories.

1, metal finish

2,handle finish

3, choice of materials

4,functionality

5,aesthetic ( done by a poll on here of all knives)

how many people would be up for the craic? so matt knows how many blanks to make.

how will they be marked? 1-20 in five categories ( giving an easy points system lol)

1, metal finish

2,handle finish

3, choice of materials

4,functionality

how many people would be up for the craic? so matt knows how many blanks to make.

Defo in !!

1, metal finish

2,handle finish

3, choice of materials

4,functionality

ive nearly finished doing the finish i want on the blade :laugh: handle next :thumbs:

post-896-0-67645000-1332272447_thumb.jpg

1, metal finish

2,handle finish

3, choice of materials

4,functionality

ive nearly finished doing the finish i want on the blade :laugh: handle next :thumbs:

looking good that mate hurry up and handle it i wont to see what i am up a gainst :laugh:

1, metal finish

2,handle finish

3, choice of materials

4,functionality

looking good that mate hurry up and handle it i wont to see what i am up a gainst :laugh:

ive been practacing with plywood this afternoon :laugh:

1, metal finish

2,handle finish

3, choice of materials

4,functionality

i have 3 of my own to do yors and a nother lads so i will be a buisey fella i have ya wood cuming paulus it is bocote verry nice wood so yors shouldnt be long mate :thumbs:

1, metal finish

2,handle finish

3, choice of materials

4,functionality

i have 3 of my own to do yors and a nother lads so i will be a buisey fella i have ya wood cuming paulus it is bocote verry nice wood so yors shouldnt be long mate :thumbs:

as i said im in no rush, when ever mate :thumbs:

looking good paul . i have loads here i need to mirror finnish , some damascus before they go in the acid to etch . iv been doing a one off order for a knife made purly of damascus , final forge work went well today . all the filing and polishing now , could take two days to do !!

iv got some really beautiful knives on at the moment . its good to be doing them again !

looking good paul . i have loads here i need to mirror finnish , some damascus before they go in the acid to etch . iv been doing a one off order for a knife made purly of damascus , final forge work went well today . all the filing and polishing now , could take two days to do !!

iv got some really beautiful knives on at the moment . its good to be doing them again !

its what its all about the rest just become a production line, its far more difficult when it goes from a hobby to a living, the same with most things sadly

1, metal finish

2,handle finish

3, choice of materials

4,functionality

as i said im in no rush, when ever mate :thumbs:

i love that knife of yors pal just feels right in ya hand i think you will like it too then with that wood and sheath will be a top notch tool mate :thumbs: