Lion pic.

I know of a few. Devin Staker, Saba Mahic, and John Goke are a few that come to mind. There are plenty of others. Deven is a hound man that uses terriers for the odd task. He does allot of Coyote denning with them. All three are good guys and hunt like crazy. I bet I can think of a dozen or more that do this sort of thing. Probably even more that I don't know of. Two things we are not short on red necks, and things to chase with dogs.

• Like 1

I am the only one in my area who dosnt breed there terriers just for lion and bear. Most people I know are houndsmen here. The Jagds here are big and fast with a lot of grit and nose.

That's right... I left out my buddy Jimmy Gibbs. That's a baaad man. One of these days I am gonna make a hunt with him. His dogs are famous here in the deep south. Plenty of nose and will stick with a runner. Never met a nicer guy.

I am the only one in my area who dosnt breed there terriers just for lion and bear. Most people I know are houndsmen here. The Jagds here are big and fast with a lot of grit and nose.

I know jmmy and his daughter christy. They have some good dogs and I liked hunting with them. I also know a lot of guys like jimmy who hunt every day Oregon state is the Only place I would live or Idaho cuz of the hunting laws

That's right... I left out my buddy Jimmy Gibbs. That's a baaad man. One of these days I am gonna make a hunt with him. His dogs are famous here in the deep south. Plenty of nose and will stick with a runner. Never met a nicer guy.

Edited by bluecollar