Judges for Ballywalter Game Fair

all your heads are cut the lot of you sitting behind screens hammering the shite out of a couple of people willing to stand in the centre of the ring and do a bit,its the same 4 or 5 of ya all the time,why not stick your real names to the posts your slagging people of in.one minute the shows are a bit of craic then the next your moanin cause you got beat by a dog that the owner put some effort into,i support some of the shows but i dont win shite all ever but i dont care it is only abit of craic to me,danny how will you prove the dogs you pick to win are working ill surely go to see a hunting life dog legend judging lol

kegs albert ask would i be willing to put my name forward and i would have no problem doing it .but never said i was. Edited by danny300

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The old shows are a good days craic...   Im waiting always waiting on the antique, arthritic, held together by pins rabbit class. But they haven't made one yet. When they do, we might be in for a ch

jaysus lads give the girl a break....i mean seriously does rosettes mean that much to yous ...just go and enjoy the show lads and if you dont like the judge dont show but jaysus give the weee girl a b

I have known Albert, Seamus and matt for coming on 35 years....all my days in lurchers...they have organised, showed and held events all over the country to let every lurcher, terrier and whippet man

Posted Images

to all the moaners out there try running and organising a show yourself you wouldnt beso quick to critisise then i bet. organisers do a great job and thousands of people enjoy their days out every summer at the shows and gamefairs so they got to be doing something right otherwise people wouldnt pay to go .

All this over a bloody rosette, how pathetic. as you said Paul, if only the moaners knew what went into running a fecking show..

Needless to say, last year was the last show i will be running although i never had the whinging like Albert is getting...

• Like 1

all your heads are cut the lot of you sitting behind screens hammering the shite out of a couple of people willing to stand in the centre of the ring and do a bit,its the same 4 or 5 of ya all the time,why not stick your real names to the posts your slagging people of in.one minute the shows are a bit of craic then the next your moanin cause you got beat by a dog that the owner put some effort into,i support some of the shows but i dont win shite all ever but i dont care it is only abit of craic to me,danny how will you prove the dogs you pick to win are working ill surely go to see a hunting life dog legend judging lol

kegs albert ask would i be willing to put my name forward and i would have no problem doing it .but never said i was.

no harm to you danny...but i have seen you post topics about out lamping and you run 2 dogs at quarry... :yes: ...nobody worth his salt over 16 years of age would run 2 lurchers at any quarry its just not on....now as for slating every judge these people put forward.... and saying all the racing is a click...yet you nominate yourself as wanting to judge..... are rosettes and the name of danny the judge really what you want to be known for??... danny i have noo doubt you do a fair bit..and you like to think you have a standard like every other dog person :yes: ..... but if you think for 1 second you can judge a dog in a ring because of what it looks like or its confirmation....then fair play..... but as you keep saying its a WORKING dog show....and since we cant actually WORK our dogs at these shows its a fun day out...not lets crucify some lady who actually has the balls to put up with this shit and the show still like 8 weeks...... relax lads its a shoooww....dont get your tights laddered :victory:

stop end my dogs do fox single at night when the young bitch was younger she was doubled up with the other one. albert said would i do it and i would no problem if i was asked

post-50577-0-23501200-1332111399_thumb.jpg

LOL.....ill come anytime watch your bitch work single handed then.......and never once did albert as far as i read asked...he said if you think you could do a better job...then you jumped on it lol....... :thumbs:

stop end my dogs do fox single at night when the young bitch was younger she was doubled up with the other one. albert said would i do it and i would no problem if i was asked

LOL.....ill come anytime watch your bitch work single handed then.......and never once did albert as far as i read asked...he said if you think you could do a better job...then you jumped on it lol....... :thumbs:

and i said if i was called never said i was going to do it :thumbs:

nooo harm danny..... you talk like a man who has dogs...not a dogman... shows mean nothing to WORK.....there a laugh a catch up...not a slanging match or a im better than him...let your dogs do the talking not your keyboard.. :thumbs: ....

The old shows are a good days craic...

Im waiting always waiting on the antique, arthritic, held together by pins rabbit class. But they haven't made one yet. When they do, we might be in for a chance :victory:

Picture04664_bw.jpg

Great pic FF,I would say that old bitch has served you well over the years :thumbs:

The old shows are a good days craic...

Im waiting always waiting on the antique, arthritic, held together by pins rabbit class. But they haven't made one yet. When they do, we might be in for a chance :victory:

Picture04664_bw.jpg

Now we do have a veteran lurcher class - its always good to see some of the older dogs and especially some of the 'lasters'. If you're not too busy you or your good lady could pop her into the veteran class - now she really does look like a worker!

To be fair Danny you did respond to my challenge - many others who criticise wouldn't dream of taking up the challenge of judging which can be a thankless task.

Now that really is my final word on the judging for Ballywalter. But as I said earlier we are willing to listen to suggestions for judges but it has to be not just 'has working dogs' but ideally this plus either a record of winning or having judged before - preferably both.

Now we haven't posted our class list yet and we are willing to listen to suggestions in this area for additional or change of classes. Last year we introduced one new terrier and a veteran lurcher class due to helpful suggestions and for Shanes we are splitting dogs & bitches.

AlbertJ

To be fair Danny you did respond to my challenge - many others who criticise wouldn't dream of taking up the challenge of judging which can be a thankless task.

Now that really is my final word on the judging for Ballywalter. But as I said earlier we are willing to listen to suggestions for judges but it has to be not just 'has working dogs' but ideally this plus either a record of winning or having judged before - preferably both.

Now we haven't posted our class list yet and we are willing to listen to suggestions in this area for additional or change of classes. Last year we introduced one new terrier and a veteran lurcher class due to helpful suggestions and for Shanes we are splitting dogs & bitches.

AlbertJ

yes i did albert but alot of others would not you put the challenge to me and i replyed to you its the way i am look forward to meeting you

danny lad dont take everything so deffensive i just wanted to know how you pick workers in a ring thats all cause i wouldnt be able to do it,i remeber a scarred up busted thing in a ring a few years back and a lad i knew had it,it won and i was talking to him afterwards and he was tellin me that it was a pen fightin curr that he had bought on looks,and funny enough about three people wanted the dog that day because of his looks,the point is lads looks is all you can go on so you have to pick the looker,good luck to you and who ever else judges at a show this year as i think youll need it

danny lad dont take everything so deffensive i just wanted to know how you pick workers in a ring thats all cause i wouldnt be able to do it,i remeber a scarred up busted thing in a ring a few years back and a lad i knew had it,it won and i was talking to him afterwards and he was tellin me that it was a pen fightin curr that he had bought on looks,and funny enough about three people wanted the dog that day because of his looks,the point is lads looks is all you can go on so you have to pick the looker,good luck to you and who ever else judges at a show this year as i think youll need it

sound kegs ya might of won if i had of doing it ;)

AlbertJ

yes i did albert but alot of others would not you put the challenge to me and i replyed to you its the way i am look forward to meeting you

And I look forward to meeting you. Those who know me know that I don't mind people who speak their mind - as I do mine. I don't bear grudges as life is too short!

Albertj

• Like 2