Sign in to follow this  
AlbertJ

Judges for Ballywalter Game Fair

well done for completly hijacking this post and talking rubbish seams like theres only 3 people van judge ovee here is this true alberts wee click all these new unmarked greys its going to be like racing at lifford well done albert in ruining a fun day out

If you are that bothered about who is judging you mustn't go for the fun anyway,and the thread wasn't hijacked it was a bit of slacking about being at the show

your under pressure now g :D

Only make it that bit better :tongue2::laugh::toast:

Danyy was telling me yesterday that a little wager must be in order between both of ye,,

Im lookin forward to

the big race 330 vs 300 :thumbs:

Fair play to Danny for taking Graham to task, look forward to it myself, seen Danny today in Lifestyle sports, buying two pairs of runners, and I done they were for him,,lol

• Like 1

well done for completly hijacking this post and talking rubbish seams like theres only 3 people van judge ovee here is this true alberts wee click all these new unmarked greys its going to be like racing at lifford well done albert in ruining a fun day out

If you are that bothered about who is judging you mustn't go for the fun anyway,and the thread wasn't hijacked it was a bit of slacking about being at the show

Danyy was telling me yesterday that a little wager must be in order between both of ye,,

Im lookin forward to

Jay are you heading up to the show?? Should be good craic, look forward to Grahams bitch doing well, I said this to Danny and he nearly lost it, lol,, we will see on the day was his reply, fighting words them:)

• Like 1

Im lookin forward to

Jay are you heading up to the show?? Should be good craic, look forward to Grahams bitch doing well, I said this to Danny and he nearly lost it, lol,, we will see on the day was his reply, fighting words them:)

I hope to make it to the show.

Stop windin danny up hes takin this too far :thumbs:

and fair play to you for saying you will put my half in :D

Im lookin forward to

Fair play to Danny for taking Graham to task, look forward to it myself, seen Danny today in Lifestyle sports, buying two pairs of runners, and I done they were for him,,lol

they were to small and had none in a bigger size :tongue2:

O my god

Love to hear what your dogs - if you have any as we are still waiting to see a photo - have done racing or showing and/or what you have done in terms of judging.

It would appear that all you wish to do is to criticise our initiatives and shows - thankfully you appear to be part of a vey small minority!

Albertj

very disappointed with the judge line up... most of them judge too much on their favourite dogs/breeds and their favourite handlers... BRING BACK JUDGES WHO DONT KNOW THE HANDLERS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well theres something we dont see everyday,a ballbag whos first post is to slate someone :censored: good job lad you keep it up
  • Like 1

thats a fast lookin thing of dannys graham are ye worried bout your trophies

• Like 3

Im lookin forward to

I heard Lifestyle are doing a scrapage deal with runners ,but they told Danny to get out ,there was nothing left of his old ones to scrap :laugh:

content_top.jpg

Edited by lurcher330
  • Like 2

Im lookin forward to

I heard Lifestyle are doing a scrapage deal with runners ,but they told Danny to get out ,there was nothing left of his old ones to scrap :laugh:

content_top.jpg

jjb were sound got a good bargain to :tongue2:
  • Like 1

The old one

313729_1903045576403_1249626022_31643753_4334749_n.jpg

012.jpg

:tongue2::toast:

as the saying goes g . out with the old and in with the new :toast:

but you can't beat experience :tongue2:
  • Like 2

The old one

313729_1903045576403_1249626022_31643753_4334749_n.jpg

012.jpg

:tongue2::toast:

as the saying goes g . out with the old and in with the new :toast:

agree 100%Danny, best to bow out Grham now while on top, change is about to happen.....

• Like 2

thats a fast lookin thing of dannys graham are ye worried bout your trophies

Bring it on :laugh::toast:

308230_253615627993210_100000343248921_875614_527222_n.jpg

photoshop is great,,,lol

It would if i knew how to use it :thumbs:

That pic is from Moira last year :thumbs:

• Like 1