Kubla khan(hancock bred)

well im not normally wrong..

atb

WELL AT LEAST YOUR FULL OF YOURSELF GOOD LUCK

Well I suppose the next obvious question is why do you think a dog of that breeding and type wouldn't have the potential to make a decent allrounder? I am not being 'full of myself' at all; i've seen plenty of working lurchers over the years based on all sorts of weird and wonderfull crosses, including a few dogs of that type and cross and they were, generally, good allround dogs. I just think Walshy's looks a good type and he is obviously happy with her which is the most important factor surely. In fact 3/4 crosses were a very popular allrounder choice in the 80's and early 90's.

well im not normally wrong..

atb

WELL AT LEAST YOUR FULL OF YOURSELF GOOD LUCK

Well I suppose the next obvious question is why do you think a dog of that breeding and type wouldn't have the potential to make a decent allrounder? I am not being 'full of myself' at all; i've seen plenty of working lurchers over the years based on all sorts of weird and wonderfull crosses, including a few dogs of that type and cross and they were, generally, good allround dogs. I just think Walshy's looks a good type and he is obviously happy with her which is the most important factor surely. In fact 3/4 crosses were a very popular allrounder choice in the 80's and early 90's.

hes just telt you does not take teeth not a allrounder fullstop

It doesnt take teeth because i dont ask her to because its not my thing. Wat i ask of her she does so for my type of hunting she is an allrounder! Im 100% that if i put her on teeth she would take it no problem but as i said its not my thing. Shes for h,r,d and takes all 3 so that would make her an allrounder for my type of hunting?

It doesnt take teeth because i dont ask her to because its not my thing. Wat i ask of her she does so for my type of hunting she is an allrounder! Im 100% that if i put her on teeth she would take it no problem but as i said its not my thing. Shes for h,r,d and takes all 3 so that would make her an allrounder for my type of hunting?

thats good mate i wasnt getting at you i said how can he tell from a photo its a good allrounder not bringing your dog down atb Edited by nothernlite

[NO TEXT TALK] had a pup from one if his litters if so lets see your pics and how have they turend out for you.

Heres my bitch 17 month old took everythin but teeth. Very stubborn to start with but persistance payed off in the end and she came good, still imature but never the less she gets the job done and fills the pot!!

Hare shot n retrieved ;)

6398117F.jpg

CA5A7CEE.jpg

A6CD5245.jpg

nice bitch what htts ?????

[NO TEXT TALK] had a pup from one if his litters if so lets see your pics and how have they turend out for you.

Heres my bitch 17 month old took everythin but teeth. Very stubborn to start with but persistance payed off in the end and she came good, still imature but never the less she gets the job done and fills the pot!!

Hare shot n retrieved ;)

6398117F.jpg

CA5A7CEE.jpg

A6CD5245.jpg

Shes 24tts mate atb walshy

Hare shot n retrieved ;)

6398117F.jpg

CA5A7CEE.jpg

A6CD5245.jpg

Shes 24tts mate atb walshy

:yes::thumbs: