HOW BIGS YOUR RAT (Oh No Not this Again!!!)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a picture to cheer you up.. the dog's that killed them also rip hedgehog's in half for fun..  

No don’t roll your eyes and “tut” at me this is not a my rat is bigger than your rat affair... in fact its the total opposite.   It all started the week before Christmas when I noticed a Scarily Ta

And why were Hedghogs being removed from the Uists ?.............arrgh yes because they were munching there way through the ground nesting bird population.............a bit like ratus ratus...........

Posted Images

ive had a really good week and im bouncing which is so unlike me , to get me back into a depressive state again i know the big game hunters of the airgun section would do the trick. i now want to kill myself once again.

there are some proper douche bags on here

When I joined up there was another guy joined up about the same time called bigredbusa who used to spend a fair bit of time posting in here iirc.. :tongue2:

ive had a really good week and im bouncing which is so unlike me , to get me back into a depressive state again i know the big game hunters of the airgun section would do the trick. i now want to kill myself once again.

When I joined up there was another guy joined up about the same time called bigredbusa who used to spend a fair bit of time posting in here iirc.. :tongue2:

did he shoot mice ? he sounds a douche aswell who probably killed himself.

did he shoot mice ? he sounds a douche aswell who probably killed himself.

Don't think he ever did, certainly don't remember any threads about it anyway! :laugh:

Ill bow to the superior knowledge of the forum but all I can say is for mice they must be hard as nails as they have been living in a small shed amongst a family of rats………. then again they are Geordie mice and to be honest I have never seen them wearing a coat, even in winter!!!! :D

On another note its quite interesting to see the response from a certain member of the forum to a light hearted post I’m not even getting into insults and counter insults, and I’m not talking about the antis.

I don’t need to prove how smart I am by putting others down and pity anyone that need to boost their ego in this way……enough said.

Hers some footage from Rat or should I say MouseCam. :whistling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYYvdoy5-Og&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Hastiekid

why havent you killed yourself yet chimp? go on you know you want to

i laid in a bath of baby rats oops i mean mice hoping they were going to eat me alive but alas im still here , im going to set up a fly cam and palm them off as vultures

Ill bow to the superior knowledge of the forum but all I can say is for mice they must be hard as nails as they have been living in a small shed amongst a family of rats………. then again they are Geordie mice and to be honest I have never seen them wearing a coat, even in winter!!!! :D

On another note its quite interesting to see the response from a certain member of the forum to a light hearted post I’m not even getting into insults and counter insults, and I’m not talking about the antis.

I don’t need to prove how smart I am by putting others down and pity anyone that need to boost their ego in this way……enough said.

Hers some footage from Rat or should I say MouseCam. :whistling:

was that aimed at me by any chance?

Let me tell you something, About six years ago I went to the Uists in the Western Isles of Scotland on hedgehog rescue because the SNH were catching and killing them while we the rescue team were catching them and relocating them to the Scottish mainland. Hedgehog numbers are down in most places but not on the Uists as their are no preditors to keep numbers down and we went out at night to catch them as they are nocturnal. One night we found a trap put out by the SNH to catch them but instead of a hedgehog their was a rat in it which remember are still Gods creatures. Now here is the difference between animal lovers and animal killers such as yourselves- we released the rat and it quickly ran away as fast as its little legs could carry it while you lot would have killed it for no other reason but blood lust. May God have mercy on all your souls.

Here is a picture to cheer you up.. :D the dog's that killed them also rip hedgehog's in half for fun.. :laugh:

img1900t.jpg

good dogs

No Mate defiantly not...........but your not paranoid or anything!!!!!!! :whistling:

No seriously its not you with the personality disorder but I suspect the person it was aimed at wants to get into a slagging match and frankly I couldn’t be bothered so ill say no more about it and hope he goes away.

No Mate defiantly not...........but your not paranoid or anything!!!!!!! :whistling:

No seriously its not you with the personality disorder but I suspect the person it was aimed at wants to get into a slagging match and frankly I couldn’t be bothered so ill say no more about it and hope he goes away.

ok mate no botha