HOW BIGS YOUR RAT (Oh No Not this Again!!!)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a picture to cheer you up.. the dog's that killed them also rip hedgehog's in half for fun..  

No don’t roll your eyes and “tut” at me this is not a my rat is bigger than your rat affair... in fact its the total opposite.   It all started the week before Christmas when I noticed a Scarily Ta

And why were Hedghogs being removed from the Uists ?.............arrgh yes because they were munching there way through the ground nesting bird population.............a bit like ratus ratus...........

Posted Images

I'm not being funny (you 4) but why come on a hunting forum if you are against hunting? I think its pretty obvious really isn't it and that's to try and cause trouble. Your obviously 4 antis or 1 anti with 4 ids.

You do realise that you will get far more than you are going to give out and then you will end up getting your Id banned all together.

By saying the only good hunter is a dead hunter you are showing your ignorance and proving that you know nothing about nature and its balances.

It started off about a rat. Yes a dirty diseased carrying animal that causes property damage, crop damage and damage to people health. Millions are killed humanely each year and so they should be. Get over it and move on.

Would you sooner the rats are shot humanely like the ones in the photo or poisoned slowly?

Zini.

post-2627-0-16151400-1331922166_thumb.jpg

Edited by zini
  • Like 1

They is a pond i am working on full of toad's breeding..the toad's are dieing slowly because the rat's are pulling there gut's out to eat there liver's.. lovely fluffy rat's must of killed around 50 upto now that i can see,,i even had to pull a male toad of a dieing female's back yesterday so i could finnish the poor thing off..

They is a pond i am working on full of toad's breeding..the toad's are dieing slowly because the rat's are pulling there gut's out to eat there liver's.. lovely fluffy rat's must of killed around 50 upto now that i can see,,i even had to pull a male toad of a dieing female's back yesterday so i could finnish the poor thing off..

:icon_eek: .......i hope you mean the male toad mate.......... :laugh:

Back on thread :whistling:

Those is deffo mice :yes:

You should see what a .22 does to em when they destroyed the stuff in my shed :icon_eek:

Looked similar to the effect that a breezeblock through a mans chest would :victory:

Shot a fair few of the lil buggers. My young cat often brings me a live mouse that I have to finish off before he'll eat it!

Talk about being a pussy! :icon_eek:

ive had a really good week and im bouncing which is so unlike me , to get me back into a depressive state again i know the big game hunters of the airgun section would do the trick. i now want to kill myself once again.

there are some proper douche bags on here