HOW BIGS YOUR RAT (Oh No Not this Again!!!)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a picture to cheer you up.. the dog's that killed them also rip hedgehog's in half for fun..  

No don’t roll your eyes and “tut” at me this is not a my rat is bigger than your rat affair... in fact its the total opposite.   It all started the week before Christmas when I noticed a Scarily Ta

And why were Hedghogs being removed from the Uists ?.............arrgh yes because they were munching there way through the ground nesting bird population.............a bit like ratus ratus...........

Posted Images

I think it's a shame this thread has gone of topic. It started off with a nice little write-up. As a gardener I do have views on hedgehogs but they're irrelevant to the original topic so won't be airing them here.

I'm looking forward to rat-cam. I did something similar a little while ago. I borrowed a trail camera and set it up beneath my bird feeder. I got some nice little clips of the rat feeding but the time stamp said 4am and I'd be damned (now who's getting biblical!) if I'm getting up that early just to shoot a rat! In the end I got it in a Fenn trap.

Last year in Vermont USA a hunter accidentily shot his hunter friend dead then turned the gun on himself as he was so upset, they were out hunting deer. Thats two hunters dead in a matter of minutes- yippee.

Yawn.

going back to origional subject lads if im tottaly honest them little rats look a bit like field mice to me -but i may be wrong and its fine by me to shoot the little buggers if they become a pest look forward to viewing the "ratcam

• Like 1

Last year in Vermont USA a hunter accidentily shot his hunter friend dead then turned the gun on himself as he was so upset, they were out hunting deer. Thats two hunters dead in a matter of minutes- yippee.

why do anti come on a hunting forum just to p***s us of feck off u said perfect man

I agree with you fredericknodder the only good hunter is a dead one.

I agree with you fredericknodder the only good hunter is a dead one.

I agree too.

Yes we have the f*****g anti brigade on.................... :boogy: Anyone got any legal photos for them too look at the f*****g fairy cakes????

img9289q.jpg

That looks a good day mate................. :thumbs: You really should put your Ganja plants away before taking a photo though as i did specifically ask for 'legal' photos only.......... :laugh:

• Like 1