New jack pyke hunter boot???

Well that is true, I haven't read a bad review. But some of the reviews i did read on them were from everyday people on various different sites via google search. Too late for me now as they are in the house waiting on me for when i get home, I will see how i get on and report back for future reference!!!

Cheers B

• 2 weeks later...

Do as others have said and buy the decent made boots in the last 18 months i have gone through a pair of zamberlan vioz light walking boots a pair of avon muck boots and now a recently bought pair of grubb stalker boots a sharp branch has peirced the neoprene rendering them not waterproof wat i spent on these i could have got more exspensive pair of boots that would have lasted.

Well that is true, I haven't read a bad review. But some of the reviews i did read on them were from everyday people on various different sites via google search. Too late for me now as they are in the house waiting on me for when i get home, I will see how i get on and report back for future reference!!!

Cheers B

They've only just released this chinese garbage.. how can anyone give a fair unbiased review that quick.. Trust me they will be cack, even the supposed rand is superficial, you can see the stitches.. :laugh:

I cant find the advert in the countryman's to compare prices ,but inside the back page Hampton shooting boots are selling The Wychwood was £125.00 reduced to £65 or the Clanfield was £145 reduced to £85 anybody bought these ? what are they like ?.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

i bought a pair of jack pyke hunter boots and i must say they were a totol waste of money leaked like a sieve within weeks so i returned them and was given a new pair.

Two weeks later leaking badly and gussett split so ive returned them and awaiting a full refund .

Hope im not to late and youve wasted ya money already

i got myself some alt-berg gamekeeper boots yesterday, having had some issues with buying meindle boots online regarding sizes, im loving my altbergs i went to the factory and got sized up so the boots fit perfect, i would recommend these boots to anyone

i got myself some alt-berg gamekeeper boots yesterday, having had some issues with buying meindle boots online regarding sizes, im loving my altbergs i went to the factory and got sized up so the boots fit perfect, i would recommend these boots to anyone

:victory: