GREAT YORKSHIRE SHOW HOUND FEST

At 4:30 today at the great yorkshire show, they let 3 pack of beagles, 1 of mink hounds, 7 coursing greyhounds, a working terrier and 20ish packs of foxhounds (all from yorkshire)all loose in the main ring, as a message on the importance of hunting.

Watch out on tv for it, it was a fantastic sight, all the packs mixed together, huntsmen riding round with all the packs galloping as one. The crowds loved it......apart for an anti or two who were told by a few terrier men.

hope Blair gets a message

Guest andrew
At 4:30 today at the great yorkshire show, they let 3 pack of beagles, 1 of mink hounds, 7 coursing greyhounds, a working terrier and 20ish packs of foxhounds (all from yorkshire)all loose in the main ring, as a message on the importance of hunting.

Watch out on tv for it, it was a fantastic sight, all the packs mixed together, huntsmen riding round with all the packs galloping as one. The crowds loved it......apart for an anti or two who were told by a few terrier men.

hope Blair gets a message

was ther it was a great site

Guest baldie

I was part of the same parade, a few year back, when i whipped in for the pennine, it was magical, over 20 packs all running round together, and all blowing horns, i,ll never forget it.