Help needed please with Rangefinders

Well my MTC rangefinder has finally packed up, and need to get another one. I just wondered if anyone could point me in the right direction as regards an affordable one for airgun hunting, that has a red lcd readout for when i use my NS200.

Any help would be much appreciated,

cheers Rich

When i looked on their website and saw the pro 1000, which states red lcd, i phoned Deben, only to be told, "We do not have rangefinders with red display". Maybe the girl got her facts wrong, if so please let us know how good it is, i'm interested in how good the readout is, in the dark,

cheers Rich

When i looked on their website and saw the pro 1000, which states red lcd, i phoned Deben, only to be told, "We do not have rangefinders with red display". Maybe the girl got her facts wrong, if so please let us know how good it is, i'm interested in how good the readout is, in the dark,

cheers Rich

Hi Gloop.

Thanks for putting the link up :thumbs:

Now then Rich...... So this is the one you were on about :hmm: Ill have to have a look through yours when you get it :yes: ........well I mean.....what are friends for :D

If Im still standing that is :icon_eek::victory:

Bill.

Edited by Sweeney-Todd

cheers Rich

Hi Gloop.

Thanks for putting the link up :thumbs:

Now then Rich...... So this is the one you were on about :hmm: Ill have to have a look through yours when you get it :yes: ........well I mean.....what are friends for :D

If Im still standing that is :icon_eek::victory:

Bill.

You'll be ok mate, the crap surgeon is leaving in two weeks, won't be any bunnies left by the time you get out and about :tongue2: