canada geese cull advise pls

I thought canada's could be shot all year around without a licence with them being a none indigenous pest species..

ive got a few thousand to sort. spoke to DEFRA, although on the vermin list, i still needed a licence to kill them during the breeding season :huh: which was free so all well and good.

they dont like the 17hmr in em :victory:

lol,that was another of my questions,can they be rifle shot?

Yes they CAN be rifle shot........I use my .22 Rimmy........BUT..... I had to have Canada Geese added to my Firearms Certificate as a named species. Just check that out with your local Firearms Dept....Not all counties apply the same rules...!

hi duncan and joe been getting slagged on the over side for culling them out of season.if i dont somebody else will then thats my permission gone for when they are in season do gooders.les

Let em say what they want, if you've got permission and the general licence with them listed on it for the damage their causing or what you're protecting then its within the law, nowt they can do

i agree with raynardman les, all the best mate. joe :thumbs:

Why do anti's bother to register to this site when they know they'll get a ban as soon as they post. What a bunch off numpties :duh:

They do it because they can mate and because it pisses us off

Well it may piss you off but not me. If they post then just don't bother to reply,don't stoop to their level :notworthy: