• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#76 Strong Stuff

Strong Stuff

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 6,429 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 09:20 am

£20 inc postage for a collar and 2 slip leads that should last a very long time, are washable, and dare I say it ......... pretty much indestructable in normal use.

#77 Millet

Millet

Extreme chipolata hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,270 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 06:15 pm

I do like the look of them matey.. :yes: ..i am a leather fan but after looking through them picture's i have been swayed over to the other side..give me another month or two till this pup fill's out a little bit so i can get a accurate measure and i will have a 50mm brown one.. :victory: ..do you do pay pal..

#78 Strong Stuff

Strong Stuff

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 6,429 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 11:02 pm

I do like the look of them matey.. http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... ..i am a leather fan but after looking through them picture's i have been swayed over to the other side..give me another month or two till this pup fill's out a little bit so i can get a accurate measure and i will have a 50mm brown one.. http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... ..do you do pay pal..

No mate, but I'll swap one for some more of those photos :thumbs:

#79 Millet

Millet

Extreme chipolata hunter

• Members
  • 8,270 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:54 am

Which photo's do you mean i take that many.. :D

#80 Strong Stuff

Strong Stuff

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 6,429 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:11 pm

Just a little bump as I've had a few new questions about them the last couple of days.

This is the thread I meant! :bye:

#81 Bosun11

Bosun11

Has trouble with the "focus" lamping

• 9,000 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:03 am

As I posted back in March, I don't comment on SS's gear too often on here, two reasons, I class 'ol A as a bloody good mate and permanently posting on his gear would always come across as a wee bit biased. I also really do think his gear can sell itself and once folk order the 'right' stuff for their dogs word will always spread on its quality.

I have one of these on my dog, got it just under a year ago, believe me if any mutt can put one of these to the test mine is that dog. The collar, as expected, has/is standing up to everything thrown at it, still looks damn good too.

It's this simple, I'd never use any other type again.

Why, because I TRUST IT...!!

#82 Strong Stuff

Strong Stuff

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 6,429 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:16 pm

As I posted back in March, I don't comment on SS's gear too often on here, two reasons, I class 'ol A as a bloody good mate and permanently posting on his gear would always come across as a wee bit biased. I also really do think his gear can sell itself and once folk order the 'right' stuff for their dogs word will always spread on its quality.

I have one of these on my dog, got it just under a year ago, believe me if any mutt can put one of these to the test mine is that dog. The collar, as expected, has/is standing up to everything thrown at it, still looks damn good too.

It's this simple, I'd never use any other type again.

Why, because I TRUST IT...!!

Blimey, only just seen that post.

What can I say, except thank you.

Hopefully anyone looking in will see that my feedback is given from actual first hand experience of gear I've made, gear that has been used hard and survived from season to season, with the minimum of maintainance.

Just noticed that I've posted this whole thread in the wrong section, could a mod please move it to the right place please. :thumbs:

#83 bowersey

bowersey

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 193 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:56 am

I have ordered collars for all my dogs after Having a near miss with a shite collar I bought on E Bay breaking where the pop rivvets went in  and the lurcher bolting across a busy road not going to happen again .

#84 tb25

tb25

Give me two weeks hunter

• Members
  • 12,960 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:45 pm

very smart :victory:

• Strong Stuff likes this

#85 Cleanspade

Cleanspade

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 5,132 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:58 pm

Attached File  DSC_0003.JPG   44.77KB   1 downloads

i wouldnt put anything else on my mutts.  :thumbs:  big ozzy has been testing one for a good while now :toast:

• Strong Stuff likes this

#86 inan

inan

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 3,312 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:00 pm

Had the mutt out in his today, fekin brilliant, tough as hell smart as feck, Seems comfy on the dog, and looks like it will last longer than him!!!!

In a nutshell,, worth every penny

It will soon soften up too, I know my gear feels a bit stiff at first.

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.

Looks top drawer stuff I think I'll order soon .Bit worried about this comment though. :angel:

#87 Strong Stuff

Strong Stuff

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 6,429 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:55 pm

Had the mutt out in his today, fekin brilliant, tough as hell smart as feck, Seems comfy on the dog, and looks like it will last longer than him!!!!

In a nutshell,, worth every penny

It will soon soften up too, I know my gear feels a bit stiff at first.

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.

Looks top drawer stuff I think I'll order soon .Bit worried about this comment though. :angel:

You can have yours without jizz if you like ........... :laugh:

The stiff thing, all it is that the stitching (and there's a lot) pulls the layers together really tight, once it relaxes a little they do soften up nicely.

You can do this yourself, just hold the ends of the collar so it is in an upside down U shape and roll the collar a few times, it soon goes flexible.

#88 B.P.R

B.P.R

Disabled Bay Poacher

• Banned
  • 7,063 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:25 pm

Thought id openly thank strongstuff for the collars i recieved today.

2 different sizes and widths for my whippet and lurcher and they fit a treat.

Ive seen many off these collars but never actually looked closely at them...blimey! The amount of stitching holding it together could pull a train itself :yes: (im sure ive heard of people towing cars with the leads or something, speaks for itself).

Well id feel left out if i didnt put up a picture of the dogs sporting the obvious :whistling:

20130304_151141_zps4c26e2d2.jpg

20130304_151423_zps2bf4ada6.jpg

Im a big fan of leather collars, i like the look of them...

But these really are smart and 'modern' :yes: i can definitley see how they are appealing for their looks.

But i got mine for the working side, every day walks and shiitty side of things....and after a leather collar snapping on me... im more than confident that these arent gonna give up on me when i need it most.

Lastly, some sweaty cnut in a gutter hasnt had his shiit stained hands anywhere near these....

Im sold :thumbs:
  • Strong Stuff and sam4530s like this

#89 Huan72

Huan72

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 765 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:55 pm

Fantastic looking collars :thumbs: I'll PM you to place an order for my girl, she's a staffy but i'll order one of the 40mm sized lurcher/whippet collars for the width. Also a quick thought, have you considered selling these to a wider market. I think they would go down really well and fly out! :) You would sell loads I reckon and you would be doing dogs everywhere a massive favour. Well designed collars, in my opinion are a massivly under estimated part of dog welfare and responsible ownership. I take my hat off to you sir :clapper:On behalf of dogs everywhere.................THANK YOU!

#90 RossM

RossM

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 10,297 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:00 pm

Fantastic looking collars :thumbs: I'll PM you to place an order for my girl, she's a staffy but i'll order one of the 40mm sized lurcher/whippet collars for the width. Also a quick thought, have you considered selling these to a wider market. I think they would go down really well and fly out! :) You would sell loads I reckon and you would be doing dogs everywhere a massive favour. Well designed collars, in my opinion are a massivly under estimated part of dog welfare and responsible ownership. I take my hat off to you sir :clapper:On behalf of dogs everywhere.................THANK YOU!

Pm strongstuff............... He may just let you wank him off!! :laugh:
  • Strong Stuff and Wxm like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users