110 replies to this topic

#46 Strong Stuff

Strong Stuff

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 6,429 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:07 am

Ordered.

Been after an SS collar for the dogs workwear for a while, and I`m glad I hung off a wee bit cause these look the nuts,,

Posted yours today Mr Boot.

You were right about the orange, it looks excellent, am sure you'll be very pleased with it. :thumbs:

#47 Rake aboot

Rake aboot

Scruffy Bearded Hunter

• Donator
  • 8,540 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:12 am

Lovely,, I hope the orange doesn`t clash with his green and white striped jacket ! lol

Can`t wait actually,, picked up the wrong collar tonight and fumed as he ran aboot "clinking" his way along with the D hitting the keeper,, cheap shite!!

Will let you know how I get on with it bud :thumbs:
  • Strong Stuff and reddawn like this

#48 staffs riffraff

staffs riffraff

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:01 am

they look toppers them have to order one for the lurcher that broke her leg and is just starting back out catching a year later as a present. any excuse to spend money on the dogs eh lol

#49 Rake aboot

Rake aboot

Scruffy Bearded Hunter

• Donator
  • 8,540 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:43 pm

Fast or what !!!! the collar arrived today,, fekin best service I`ve had from anyone for a while,,,, :thumbs: :thumbs:

Looks the NUTS, can`t wait to try it out in anger. He`s been strutting aboot in it aw day lol

For anyone looking for a hard wearing lurcher or whippet collar, get these ones checked oot.

Will stick up a pic shortly of the hairy yin wearing it.

Slips are handy wee things as well, amazing how the simplest thing seems so well thought oot, having the loop at both ends ! Ha ! :thumbs:
  • Strong Stuff likes this

#50 stabba

stabba

chat room assistant

• Donator
  • 6,037 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:48 pm

Mine also arrived today and was only posted yesterday....but ginger bollox has got mine at his and has refused to deliver it today for tonights foray :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: cheers A

#51 RossM

RossM

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 10,297 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:21 pm

Look a quality bit of kit them, I'll be ordering at the end of month, two things 1. can you do wee saltires where you have the union jack?

And 2. How about pinning this mods?

#52 Rake aboot

Rake aboot

Scruffy Bearded Hunter

• Donator
  • 8,540 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:31 pm

Union FLAG !!! yah heathen !! it`s a Jack when aboard a ship,

And dinnae be a xenaphobe,, fly the flag for Britian !! :thumbs: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

#53 Strong Stuff

Strong Stuff

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 6,429 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 01:20 am

Look a quality bit of kit them, I'll be ordering at the end of month, two things 1. can you do wee saltires where you have the union jack?

Those little flags are as supplied to British forces, I won't go into the history of the Union Flag but it is your flag too ;)

I can get Saltires, but they are bigger, too big for one of those collars, I've tried to get little ones but not seen any available.

If you have a google you might find some, if you do then post them to me and I'll put them on your collar no problem :thumbs:

#54 RossM

RossM

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 10,297 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 10:02 am

Those little flags are as supplied to British forces, I won't go into the history of the Union Flag but it is your flag too http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

I can get Saltires, but they are bigger, too big for one of those collars, I've tried to get little ones but not seen any available.

If you have a google you might find some, if you do then post them to me and I'll put them on your collar no problem http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

I know and appreciate that, but I just want something unique, what sort of size do they need to be?

#55 Strong Stuff

Strong Stuff

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 6,429 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 10:22 am

Those little flags are as supplied to British forces, I won't go into the history of the Union Flag but it is your flag too http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

If you have a google you might find some, if you do then post them to me and I'll put them on your collar no problem http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

I know and appreciate that, but I just want something unique, what sort of size do they need to be?

The Uj ones are about 20 x 30mm.

#56 Rake aboot

Rake aboot

Scruffy Bearded Hunter

• Donator
  • 8,540 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:29 am

Had the mutt out in his today, fekin brilliant, tough as hell smart as feck, Seems comfy on the dog, and looks like it will last longer than him!!!!

In a nutshell,, worth every penny

#57 Strong Stuff

Strong Stuff

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 6,429 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:09 am

Had the mutt out in his today, fekin brilliant, tough as hell smart as feck, Seems comfy on the dog, and looks like it will last longer than him!!!!

In a nutshell,, worth every penny

It will soon soften up too, I know my gear feels a bit stiff at first.

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.

#58 lurcherjam

lurcherjam

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:40 pm

Ordered one of these collars Saturday and it arrived to-day and it is the dogs bollocks.
Fantastic service from a fantastic guy.

#59 terrier s

terrier s

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:18 pm

recieved my collar today aswell great service,
they are great ss should have started making them earlier should sell a few of these :thumbs:

thanks again mate

#60 Strong Stuff

Strong Stuff

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 6,429 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 06:15 pm

"hi mate collar arrived today im over the moon with it the way the d ring is is great never going to snap i just bought another 2 leather ones before you had posted your ones wish i hadent lol thanks very much again for the great quality and service"

Seriously ........

How's that for feedback?!

THANK YOU.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users