Sign in to follow this  
Strong Stuff

Tapered Lurcher collars ......... made properly

Fantastic looking collars :thumbs: I'll PM you to place an order for my girl, she's a staffy but i'll order one of the 40mm sized lurcher/whippet collars for the width. Also a quick thought, have you considered selling these to a wider market. I think they would go down really well and fly out! :) You would sell loads I reckon and you would be doing dogs everywhere a massive favour. Well designed collars, in my opinion are a massivly under estimated part of dog welfare and responsible ownership. I take my hat off to you sir :clapper:On behalf of dogs everywhere.................THANK YOU!

Pm strongstuff............... He may just let you wank him off!! :laugh:

I'll wait till I get it (the collar) in my hands first! :laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

I've written this next bit about 6 times today, so thought it might be helpful on the thread.

Both widths are available in BLACK ONLY, this is because the green / brown and a couple of the other colours are a softer weave webbing, and because of this don't hold the D tight in place, and the D rings can turn, I hate to see that on a collar so I'd rather lose a sale than sell something that I'm not happy with.

Yes I can put the little UJ flags on, they are £2 extra, that's what they cost me.

Slip leads are 20mm wide, about 4 foot ish long, with a loop at each end, they are black.

Thanks.

Also purchased the double bucked lurcher collars ideal, smart and practicable, anyone purchasing these won't be disappointed. :thumbs:

20130305_194136_zpsb0ac0359.jpg

20130305_194222_zps85fa485f.jpg

20130305_194236_zps2bf0b177.jpg

20130305_193954_zps02a4a81b.jpg

• Like 1

Look good strong durable collars these,but n maybe it's the photos but they look more bulky than your average collar,n to alot of dogs this will be fine dependin on what there doing but how are they when your dogs on something in cover or in n out of hedges etc as regards to gettin snagged cheers

Look good strong durable collars these,but n maybe it's the photos but they look more bulky than your average collar,n to alot of dogs this will be fine dependin on what there doing but how are they when your dogs on something in cover or in n out of hedges etc as regards to gettin snagged cheers

ive not found it a problem. If the collar is going to snag.... its going to snag....no matter how thick it is.

Most the ones shown are lurcher collars....but ive got a whippet sized one on my whippet and its definitley not bulky.

Also have a lurcher one on the lurcher...

Think is was shown on here a while back...these actually weight less than a standard collar made out of leather :thumbs:

Doesnt look bulky on a 19.5" 24lb dog does it? :thumbs:

20130404_114718_zps695494b8.jpg

Edited by Blue Pocket Rocket

ive not found it a problem. If the collar is going to snag.... its going to snag....no matter how thick it is.

Most the ones shown are lurcher collars....but ive got a whippet sized one on my whippet and its definitley not bulky.

Also have a lurcher one on the lurcher...

Think is was shown on here a while back...these actually weight less than a standard collar made out of leather :thumbs:

Doesnt look bulky on a 19.5" 24lb dog does it? :thumbs:20130404_114718_zps695494b8.jpg

Thanks pal

i wish i dident have to wait for the pup to grow to get one of these collers.... :laugh: ..

Also now in black with cammo top layer and steel fittings, flag is optional, I only have the Union Flag, no others.

£20 inc 2 slip leads and normal NON RECORDED postage (at your risk, I will always get a receipt), unfortunately as postage costs have gone up again this week postage is £4 on top for 1st class recorded

post-939-0-66698300-1396896688_thumb.jpg

post-939-0-45185800-1396896385.jpg

Thanks.

• Like 4

Also now in black with cammo top layer and steel fittings, flag is optional, I only have the Union Flag, no others.

£20 inc 2 slip leads and normal NON RECORDED postage (at your risk, I will always get a receipt), unfortunately as postage costs have gone up again this week postage is £4 on top for 1st class recorded

attachicon.giflc2.jpg

attachicon.giflc3.jpg

Thanks.

Very nice, what size are the Union Jacks out of interest? :thumbs:

attachicon.giflc2.jpg

attachicon.giflc3.jpg

Thanks.

40 x 24mm

attachicon.giflc2.jpg

attachicon.giflc3.jpg

Thanks.

40 x 24mm

Thought I'd sourced saltires..... :whistling:

b*****d!! :laugh:

As always great workmanship avatars a bit f****d up though!!!

Sign in to follow this