Sign in to follow this  
Strong Stuff

Tapered Lurcher collars ......... made properly

You should sign these collars and limit them to 1000......... :laugh: ............people wil be buying 10 at a time and putting them on ebay.

• Like 2

You should sign these collars and limit them to 1000......... :laugh: ............people wil be buying 10 at a time and putting them on ebay.

Excellent :laugh:

Gutted I can't find a saltire or lion rampant to fit the ones I've ordered......

No need to rub it in!!! Haha.

The Saltire flags I have now are too big for those tapered collars, but I have found some that are the right size ...... the same size as the Welsh flag above ........ it would delay your order by 3 - 5 days but if you want them I can get them :thumbs:

• Like 3

No need to rub it in!!! Haha.

The Saltire flags I have now are too big for those tapered collars, but I have found some that are the right size ...... the same size as the Welsh flag above ........ it would delay your order by 3 - 5 days but if you want them I can get them :thumbs:

i may need to order another taperd one with the saltire on it are they just the same price as the one i got before mate ?

Bump this up up, think these look cracking! Looking forward to them arriving, think this should be pinned aswell....

• Like 1

they are great my bitch has had hers on from i got it once people start using thesei dont see anyone going back to leather i am going to try order another one with saltire on this time :thumbs:

• Like 1

WR.jpg

RWB.jpg

RW.jpg

BW.jpg

These new flag badges are a little bigger than the old ones I used.

They are ONLY suitable for the 50mm wide lurcher collars, they are too big for the 40mm ones.

For some reason the Saltire flags are quite pale blue, if you're happy with that then I now have them here to use.

RM, if you want the Saltire on your bigger collar can you let me know please and I'll post your 2 tomorrow.

TS. you have a PM.

I now have the 4 different flags, but not the Red Hand flag unfortunately, the company I use only supply these 4.

Am still trying different places for the Green/White/Orange for those that asked.

Collars arrived today delighted with them, would recommend them to anyone looking for strong but smart enough collar, here's the bitch modelling the larger one with the saltire.

e7cd96da.jpg

i recieved another collar and lead today aswell with the saltire on it there well smart thanks again for the superb quick service :D:thumbs:

Sign in to follow this