Tapered Lurcher collars ......... made properly

Ordered.

Been after an SS collar for the dogs workwear for a while, and I`m glad I hung off a wee bit cause these look the nuts,,

Posted yours today Mr Boot.

You were right about the orange, it looks excellent, am sure you'll be very pleased with it. :thumbs:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been asked a few times for these, could never be arsed trying them before, but a bad man asked me to make some and I'm scared of him   3 Layers of 2" polypropylene webbing, cut to shape and heat se

Also now in black with cammo top layer and steel fittings, flag is optional, I only have the Union Flag, no others.   £20 inc 2 slip leads and normal NON RECORDED postage (at your risk, I will alway

The Saltire flags I have now are too big for those tapered collars, but I have found some that are the right size ...... the same size as the Welsh flag above ........ it would delay your order by 3

Posted Images

Lovely,, I hope the orange doesn`t clash with his green and white striped jacket ! lol

Can`t wait actually,, picked up the wrong collar tonight and fumed as he ran aboot "clinking" his way along with the D hitting the keeper,, cheap shite!!

Will let you know how I get on with it bud :thumbs:

• Like 2

Fast or what !!!! the collar arrived today,, fekin best service I`ve had from anyone for a while,,,, :thumbs: :thumbs:

Looks the NUTS, can`t wait to try it out in anger. He`s been strutting aboot in it aw day lol

For anyone looking for a hard wearing lurcher or whippet collar, get these ones checked oot.

Will stick up a pic shortly of the hairy yin wearing it.

Slips are handy wee things as well, amazing how the simplest thing seems so well thought oot, having the loop at both ends ! Ha ! :thumbs:

• Like 1

Mine also arrived today and was only posted yesterday....but ginger bollox has got mine at his and has refused to deliver it today for tonights foray :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: cheers A

Look a quality bit of kit them, I'll be ordering at the end of month, two things 1. can you do wee saltires where you have the union jack?

And 2. How about pinning this mods?

Look a quality bit of kit them, I'll be ordering at the end of month, two things 1. can you do wee saltires where you have the union jack?

Those little flags are as supplied to British forces, I won't go into the history of the Union Flag but it is your flag too ;)

I can get Saltires, but they are bigger, too big for one of those collars, I've tried to get little ones but not seen any available.

If you have a google you might find some, if you do then post them to me and I'll put them on your collar no problem :thumbs:

Those little flags are as supplied to British forces, I won't go into the history of the Union Flag but it is your flag too ;)

I can get Saltires, but they are bigger, too big for one of those collars, I've tried to get little ones but not seen any available.

If you have a google you might find some, if you do then post them to me and I'll put them on your collar no problem :thumbs:

I know and appreciate that, but I just want something unique, what sort of size do they need to be?

I know and appreciate that, but I just want something unique, what sort of size do they need to be?

The Uj ones are about 20 x 30mm.

Had the mutt out in his today, fekin brilliant, tough as hell smart as feck, Seems comfy on the dog, and looks like it will last longer than him!!!!

In a nutshell,, worth every penny

It will soon soften up too, I know my gear feels a bit stiff at first.

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.

"hi mate collar arrived today im over the moon with it the way the d ring is is great never going to snap i just bought another 2 leather ones before you had posted your ones wish i hadent lol thanks very much again for the great quality and service"

Seriously ........

How's that for feedback?!

THANK YOU.