Nite - Hunter demo meet Sat 17 March 2012

BooMster

My points were not aimed at you in person, I don't use many gun forums and I don't know 'or want to' about why Antoni was baned on different forums.

I think the digi add on is just what both me and my mate are looking for, it ticks all the boxes, and if your lucky enough and have the skill's to be able to build your own, well done.

I doubt I could make one and even if I could I bet it would cost a lot more than three hundred quid.

All I know now is that the reviews that Si posted are bang on.

I've no doubt someone will come up with an all singing/dancing system in the future, and good on them, but it's down to price, build quality and such, if people buy them.

I'm not saying the night hunter digi add on is the best out there, as I haven't seen them all yet, but its just what me and my mate are after.

Si I'm sorry I missed you before we left, I had arranged to go out on the piss with a few mates so we had to leave.

Around half, £200 for sure.. Some board cams are really cheap with good quality.. People are using cheaper DVR's than what they used to also. Its not really hard to build your own.. Certain forums have wel put together guilds for the DIY'ers..

Spose its just down to the individual really.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi to all of you. I am the proud owner of a Nite-Site 50 and think its a great idea, but i am affraid that i will not be able to join in. The main reason is the distance although if i was not disabled

Davy .i am glad ,and so will a lot of other people on here , to see that you and simon are going to finish the review .despite the hassle you two have had on the way ,which has been totally unfair im

What I would say is if people are not 100% confident that by buying one of his units you will be getting a good service both while you are using it and if it breaks then please don't buy one.     a

tis nice having a ready made bit of kit when you've got the cash there.. i think theres a fine line to it, when you ave to tape it up keep replugging, makeshift this n that it starts to be a pain in the royal ass..

but, needs be and all that..200's less than 3.

Davy .i am glad ,and so will a lot of other people on here , to see that you and simon are going to finish the review .despite the hassle you two have had on the way ,which has been totally unfair imho. a lot of these negative comments seem to have been written about the person designing / making it ,rather than the product.unfortunately you two have been caught up in it.

the nv side of the sport is growing quickly as these products become cheaper ,and so will be more readily available to a bigger customer base.if the right product were to be designed with the correct pricing ,design ,delivery ,customer satisfaction and warranty, which this may well turn out to be,who knows. i believe if it is the right one it could be a very big nv selling product.which maybe another reason why there is some of these comments being posted .

another thing to remember by people posting on here is that this is a public forum and some of the things being said on here will not help anyone involved in the sport , and will probably be of more benefit to people opposed to it.

that is why it is important for the full review to be completed so that people who are interested in nv can choose what nightvision outfit package to buy.especially if they are unable to get to an arranged viewing meet

i would like to see this product myself. i am hoping that another viewing could come down south.,and i would try my best to attend.

in the meantime i hope to see you both continuing with this review and any future ones you have planned ,as i have no doubt they will be accurate and impartial.atb.good luck.

I fully understand what your saying with Si & Davy, but like its been stated their grown ups.

The problem is it dont just stop with a product.. You could have the best NV product but if you cannot give customer satisfaction than its a waste of time.

I quote t

Shite Hunter is Damaging his own reputation and whiles he's at it as dragged (Si and DAVYT) with him << Sorry lads, but its true icon_redface.gif If i must be honest i loved watching your vids (Specially Davyt) with the AA, but i've lost interest with all this Shite Hunter stuff..

Shite Hunter is not customer centric he's not aware of the level of competition and his Digi Unit is no different than what's already been released. He's far from cultivating customer loyalty he don't have a feasible strategy. The guy needs Customer Loyalty, this becomes a virtuous circle after a while, resulting in greater revenue and profit. He's basically trying to run a business on a Rule Of Thumb (Don't Do's)

Guarantee.

Well,,, according to source, i've heard he will be giving a guarantee. Well i'm sorry, but all of the above is crucial before you make any guarantee to anyone even if its 26days or a year. If Shite Hunter goes out of business say by to your Guarantee. If he's still in business when or if you send back your Unit expect a drunken F**k Off or something along the lines..

You only have to check other forums to see what people put.. Loads have had him ring them back whiles hes drunk and feed them verbal Shite... Now i'm not commenting for the fun of it, but some of this needs to be pointed out for people who are not on other forums.

In Antoni's own words people like me and forum mods are TROLS..

Cheers SH

he doesnt seem too fare away the way your acting,

you and your little possee seem to have it in for nite-hunter, let the unit come out,

and then the public can be the judge...

he doesnt seem too fare away the way your acting,

you and your little possee seem to have it in for nite-hunter, let the unit come out,

and then the public can be the judge...

My little possee? You say this as if i've called upon people to turn agaisnt SH. You could'nt be more wrong. This is the doin of his own work.. Many people who i dont even know have had abuse from the guy. The little possee you say is actually general public who as had a bad time with Shite Hunter,,, and it continues to grow...

The public are already Judging him in a bad way! If you have had good dealings with him then fair enough.. Or if you like his IR lasers that look like your shining through a gate then good.. I'm glad your an happy customer of his..

I've lost count the amount of replys i've read of his slating the (Ns50/ Ns200/ N550 etc) If he feels this way then so be it.. He's entitled to his own views, but are they for the right reasons?? NOPE.. Mine are... Even if videos prove his units better your going to make enemys slating products that are doin very well.

You cant expect members of the public to take abuse from a guy and not say, specially giving this situation. I've said all i need to in other replys.. I've acted upon personal conversation just like others do when experiencing a good deal/sale etc and why not??

I'd rather be warned if a company is dire, I'd like to know what to expect rather than going in blind even if i still purchase from the comany in question..

I'm not asking anyone not to buy from anyone, But in the interest of the public they should be made aware what seems like 50/50 good/bad dealings..

Take it or leave it

Edited by BooMster

Hi BooMSter, i agree with you posts about NH , he was banned from the BBs because he bwas slagging off other NV

producers and suggesting some mods off The Nightvision forum,uk were taking free gifts from nv producers, and genrally posting cr-p, i recently rung him about the 400mw laser ir around lunchtime he was quite pleasant said he was waiting for some components and had 19 back orders, that evening out of the blue he rang me up effing and blinding at me ,i just cut him off , he needs to learn what customer service is , i only deal with companies that are, polite, have good customer service, good products with a back up service if the product goes wrong, With Pulsar ,Clive Wards NVscopes, Atn, all bringing out new products NH needs to leave the beer in the fridge, speak to people politely,and learn what customer service is , no customers = gone bust

Hi lads,

I have been working very hard on the editing for the final review of the Nite - Hunter Digi add on and the final clip is looking very good to say the least.

A lot of hours of thought and titivation is now starting to pay off as you all will see when the review is released towards the end of March, early April.

We have been very impartial as we promised and given the unit a very fair and honest review and we would like to reiterate that both I and Davy do not get paid by or work for Anthoni at Nite - Hunter.com.

Anyway at present me and Davy have just 3 short sections to film which we are planning to film and finish this weekend.

The full review will be around 20 minutes in total.

We and others (interested persons and witnesses) have tested the Digi add on unit against 3 other quality NV units currently on the market, these units range from £500 to £1021. We have not shown these comparison tests or named the other units on the final review as we are not trying to discredit any other quality brand of NV unit on the market. All we are trying to do is create a firm foundation and have a quality bench mark to test against.

What I can honestly say though is the Digi add on was the best unit out of the 3 other units we tested (their words not mine). This was also verified by impartial witnesses when the tests were carried out.

Si.

I

Hi Si & Davy i look forward to your review and i am sure it will be fair and unbiased

its unfortunate that you guys have been involved in the present debacle over Nite hunter

but most of it is down to his attitude and the beer, , but leaving that aside lets see

how this addon works in the field , thats what most want to see, good luck guys ,

regards alan

he was banned from the BBs

I don't think that you can hold that against anyone :laugh::D as most with their own opinion end up being banned from there. I was instantly banned for life simply for not agreeing with some VIPs (high posters) over an aspect of the law, they knew they were wrong though as they removed the whole thread, about 5 pages. If you don't knuckle down and be subjective you're out. :bye:

Thanks lads for your comments and thoughts on this post :thumbs: .

Everyone deserves a say and sometimes its good to inform others of potential problems and clear the air.

I have also noticed that Anthoni likes a beer and drinks quite often, a lot more than me. I like one too though from time to time when the occasion deems, but to me Anthoni as been nothing but pleasant and kind both in person and on the phone so I cannot say anything else against him or I would be lying to keep with the thread which I wont do.

To me Anthoni is a friend that I have only known for a few months so I don't know him that well, so some of the things mentioned above about him could be well true, I don't know and I don't want to speculate, agree or disagree.

What's important to VerminHuntersTV is the review of the unit and how it performs for the public out in the field and not Anthoni s business or general demeanour. Those who have known him longer than me will inform you on that side if needed but as I have said he as been very good with me so far.

I have asked Anthoni on behalf of others what his after care service plan is and he informed me that the mini DVR's will come with a 2 year guarantee and the unit with a 1 year guarantee. This is what he as said and I'm only passing this on to you on his behalf.

As I have already said above in another post, both me and Davy don't work for or get paid from Anthoni for the reviews we do and do it purely for the love of our sport, shooting and assisting others in our same situation.

What I would say is if people are not 100% confident that by buying one of his units you will be getting a good service both while you are using it and if it breaks then please don't buy one.

We at VerminHuntersTV have never said to anyone buy one of his unit, we are showing you its potential and what it can achieve which i will say is better than anything I have currently tested. We are leaving the buying to your own decision though purely on what you feel is right for you and what you think of the unit via our review.

Its a real shame though that this whole theme and thread as been how it is as I think it is deflecting the true purpose of the thread which was to show the units capabilities.

I've no doubt that sales of his unit will suffer from the negative threads on the various forums (there is never smoke without fire) but at the end of the day its not mine or Davy's problem and what ever the outcome is for Anthoni and Nite - Hunter I personally wish him all the best.

I also wish his customers all the best too and I'm sure that you really like using the unit as I have done.

Si.

Edited by zini

What I would say is if people are not 100% confident that by buying one of his units you will be getting a good service both while you are using it and if it breaks then please don't buy one.

and that should be the end of it !!!!

move on, theres more important things to worry about..,,

• Like 1

Spot on Lee :thumbs: .

People are now aware of what's gone off in the past, how things are now, and now its all up to them if they purchase or not :yes: .

Si.

Edited by zini

A man who shook up the world, who wouldnt like a drink when pressures on, we all go through , things in life, says me mr pissed head, im gonnna be a grandad again tonight, Grandad no 4 little boy, hope things go well, im under pressure, fck it im having a can, wats wrong with that.

evening Gravel

hope everything goes OK with your new arrival.

I love a drink too mate but only not to excess.........well not while the weekend or so I'm told lol.

I'm going to buy one once the final product is finished, after seeing the unit in action last Saturday its just what I'm after.