• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(so whats your point it states i dont need one...) yes i did have a woody sat in my tree,, shot it with my aluminium catty nd i had it for my tea,,i hope your not going to tell on me,,,it was eyeing

he who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak... byby baby boy dont cry will you :laugh:

Better than the Airgunning section this :laugh:

some people may not want to see this sort of thing on crafts nd diy ,,,i dont want to be any part of this,,i have answered you once,,,my point is these ducks are tame used to being fed by humans...,,on crafts nd diy its rather lame you dont look good to me... i tryed to tell you pic's proof nothing,,i am not going waste my time on you no more,,, :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

Carnt believe even the catty enthusiasts fall out and crabb each other on here ffs.

its the done thing on here isnt it ,,,there's no manners no info no point to all this ,,other than sales of cattys in my view,,,ive designed 7 cattys ones mine that i shoot...other 6 are for sale maybe they will pay for more ally cut designs of any shape nd size that are cheeper than most on here,,, i think this is the crabb your on about...maybe its my crazy soh nd thick skin..realy all water off a ducks back to me,i dont see it like you i always believe people can be nice,,, just on here they tend to say things they would not say in real life..its all a bit much sometimes but thats the way of forums... :thumbs: